Hit detection bug (needs fix ASAP)!

doutdes

ELITE
vestribularis
vestribularis
ELITE
Ratings
30 6
This bug happens now and then when pvping in a duel or in the arena. Suddenly you just can't hit anybody nor can your opponent. The only way to be able to hit again is to re-log.
Tbh I personally think it's a bug in the anti-cheat or a broken plugin, but it needs to be fixed ASAP since it's very annoying and ruins the fun for many people. It's not very professional either. (I'm not the only one who has experienced this. Many people talk about it and have reported it)...
- Thank you for understanding, cutNbulk.
Heres a video proof I got when it happened in a duel:

doutdes

ELITE
vestribularis
vestribularis
ELITE
Ratings
30 6
Also, imagine this happens when down in diamond gear in a fight. Highly likely, since it happens quite often.
Also: There have already been mods saying they've reported the bug, but nothing has been done. You guys are aware of this, right?

Last edited:

lybby

Dedicated Member
ELITE
lybby
lybby
ELITE
Ratings
109 1
I have not experienced this, however, I have had an issue where there is a hit glitch where it can be fixed with simply right clicking. I wish you luck with this cause it seems like a bad glitch.

OakiiDoakie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
OakiiDoakie
OakiiDoakie
ELITE
Ratings
112 11
Hello, always glad to see that the community find bugs and take their time to report it, however, in the future, I think you should report the bug by making a Support Ticket.

~Oak

Sondoo

ELITE
Sondoo
Sondoo
ELITE
Ratings
12 2
Also getting kicked because of the anti cheat that really needs to be fixed, that has never happend on any other server Ive been playing and it happens alot