iWheatley

PATRON+
iWheatley
iWheatley
Patron+
Ratings
25 1
My name is iWheatley, but everyone just calls me Wheat for short :D

And a little bit of info about me - Hmm.. Where do I begin? Uh.. Oh, I could mention how I used to play this server *and kinda have over the last year* but fell off for a while - I Really enjoy playing on here though! I'm a huge fan of skyblock (I can be mostly found on Skyblock Oasis, but sometimes I hop around to prison or parkour)

I used to play on a skyblock server for the Longest time but that's another story that I wont get into - I miss the community of it though, and this server has a really great one from what I've seen! I can't wait to get more into it and see what all this server has to offer!

I'm always up for a friendly chat *as I mentioned most of the time I'm on skyblock* and I love checking out different islands and seeing all the creative things people come up with!

If you see me online feel free to say hi :D If i don't respond there's a chance I'm building or just generally not paying attention haha - but I'll try to actually be a normal human and say hi back if I see it :D

I'm excited to play on here more, I feel like it's gonna be really fun!

Savvo

ELITE
Savvo
Savvo
ELITE
Ratings
Figured I’d bump this for you since it seemed to get spammed out by election - it’s beautifully written :)

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
Heyo!!!

I believe we have already talked on Oasis so you already know who I am. Warlord9120, an Olympus mod and Skyblock helper. I'm glad to hear you already like our community and I hope you'll be able to submerge yourself in an amazing new experience with the upcomming Skyblock reset!

I'll see you around!
Have a great day,
Warlord9120 <3

iWheatley

PATRON+
iWheatley
iWheatley
Patron+
Ratings
25 1
Figured I’d bump this for you since it seemed to get spammed out by election - it’s beautifully written :)
Heyo!!!

I believe we have already talked on Oasis so you already know who I am. Warlord9120, an Olympus mod and Skyblock helper. I'm glad to hear you already like our community and I hope you'll be able to submerge yourself in an amazing new experience with the upcomming Skyblock reset!

I'll see you around!
Have a great day,
Warlord9120 <3
It was nice meeting you on skyblock :D I cant wait for the reset lol, it's gonna be really fun I think!

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Laney for the win! Make manacube better! Jacon is a fraud

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Votw for me ill give you 10 whole cubits.