Hola Guys!

Ratings
Hi guys! My name is Iain, I'm 21, and from Scotland. I would love to get to know more of the players on Hypixel as well as play on the server itself.

My favourite mini game on Manacube would have to be, Prison, I love playing it alot, and along with this of course I play other games on the server, such as Parkour, etc. I'm a little bit weird with music, I like a bit of everything. From classic (aka Frank Sinatra classic) to Metal. Well, I say I like everything. I don't like death metal too much. I also work in a store part time, along with that I am also a part time DJ, so that's pretty cool. I am very active, and love to go on long walks, play football (soccer), darts, and tennis. I also do live streaming. I also speak seven different languages.. Now it's time for a bad joke

Wife: “Windows frozen.”
Husband: “Pour some warm water over them.”
Wife: “Computer completely screwed up now.”
I hope to meet a lot of people on the server, if you see me on the server say hi! IGN is: Praetti. I hope to see you guys on the server, and I look forward to meeting some of you. Bye for now.

Adiós mi amigos. c:

Last edited:

Reflective

MVP+
Reflective
Reflective
MVP+
Ratings
Ayy, I'm also from Scotland! Which servers do you play or plan on playing here? I hope to see you around :)

Napkinz

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Napkinz
Napkinz
ELITE
Ratings
114 1
Hiya, Lain! I'm turning 21 in about a month so we're roughly the same age. ^_^ I play Survival so if you ever see me, say hi! My IGN is Napkinz. What languages do you speak?

Ratings
To reply to both.

Napkinz, it's iain, the capital "i" always confuses people haha! Yeah, 21 is old.. ;-; I play on playing Survival so I'll see you there! I speak, Spanish, Italian, French, Swedish, Norwegian, Portuguese, and I'm learning Danish.

Reflective, I plan on giving them all a shot. Been looking for a new server to play on, and hopefully stream a lot on. I plan on doing this on here! :) Good to see a fellow Scot on here! :)

Reflective

MVP+
Reflective
Reflective
MVP+
Ratings
Reflective, I plan on giving them all a shot. Been looking for a new server to play on, and hopefully stream a lot on. I plan on doing this on here! :) Good to see a fellow Scot on here! :)
Ah, well I mainly play on Olympus and Parkour so I'll hopefully see you around on those :)

(also, liking the Gengar avatar ;))

Ambibug

Retired
ELITE
Ambibug
Ambibug
ELITE
Ratings
262 6
Hey! I’m glad you’ve joined us on manacube, I’m also 21 so it’s nice seeing some older players :D I hope to see you around on Olympus or parkour :)

Ratings
Hi there welcome to the server my dude! Always love me a good Scot... ( @Reflective ;) I will sit next to you :p ) if you have any questions, be sure to PM me here on the forums and I’ll answer them to the best of my ability!!