Rejected Home - Medium

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaffleLord47

Ratings
Username: Rainbow_Llamaaa (Yeah I'm back)
Map Name: Home
1567121470760.png

1567121502700.png

1567121541751.png
/Plot v Rainbow_Llamaaa 2
Difficulty: Medium
Jumps: About 35

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey, Rainbow_Llamaaa!

Glad to see a map from you! I'm going to be giving your map a "-1" for the following reasons: I can't really detect a theme at all, it's rather all over the place. If the theme is home then it would be rather unoriginal since there are many home/house themed maps. The build is not attractive at all and is mostly floating (it has no main focus). The parkour is too easy for a medium and lacks any variation (made up of almost the same blocks and jumps). I appreciate that you went out of your way to make and submit a map, but, I know you can do better!

LeiSkule

Dedicated Member
Mapper
LeiSkule
LeiSkule
Ratings
50 2

Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
I agree with everyone else -1. Due to the fact that their is barely any theme to make it interesting or different from other maps.

Smxthie

Forum Expert
ELITE
smxthie
smxthie
ELITE
Ratings
604 49
Hey
WaffleLord47

Sorry to say we will be rejecting this map.

The concept isn't that original and the build isn't the most attractive thing in the world

You can improve in the future by making the parkour and build non floating (Floating pk normally makes the build less attractive and a tad bit boring) Also try not to use the same block for all of the parkour (in this case, grass) try adding more blocks to it!

Thank you for submitting and we hope to see more from you in the future!

Have a nice day!
-Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.