oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Hello all! I feel as if I should introduce myself, although some of you might have seen me around the forums/discord/in-game. My in-game name is WingsOfFyre, but my username is WingsOfFire17. You might call this an attempt to seem unique, and yes, you are correct.

I come from, you know, 'MURICA. While on the amazing place called the internet, I'm mostly on something Manacube related. I play mainly on Skyblock but dabble in Parkour and KitPvP.

Besides having an addiction to anything electronic related, I enjoy hanging out with animals, or just spending time with friends and family.

I've attempted to apply myself to sports, but there hasn't been much luck there. I do love to ski though!

Whenever I have nothing to do (which is literally never xD),I like relaxing and watching a little bit of Youtube, or Netflix. Also side note, I'm really sad that The Office is being taken off of Netflix : ((((((

Well, that about wraps it up for my introduction. I hope I get to know each and every one of you.

I wish you luck in all of your future endeavors! (if you can't tell, that is kinda my motto/way to end threads xD)

Best,
WingsOfFyre

Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
This is a pretty late hello. Hello, @WingsOfFire17. What do you enjoy the most about playing Skyblock? I personally enjoy building aspect of creating an island.

Geshultz

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
This is a pretty late hello. Hello, @WingsOfFire17. What do you enjoy the most about playing Skyblock? I personally enjoy building aspect of creating an island.

Geshultz
Hey there @Geshultz. I too enjoy the aspect of building your own island. I feel like there is so much creativeness you can put into it. I also like the community that surrounds Oasis. Do you usually spend time on Oasis, or Aztec? I'd guess Aztec because I haven't seen you that much on Oasis. Either way, Skyblock is the best gamemode xD.

Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
Hey there @Geshultz. I too enjoy the aspect of building your own island. I feel like there is so much creativeness you can put into it. I also like the community that surrounds Oasis. Do you usually spend time on Oasis, or Aztec? I'd guess Aztec because I haven't seen you that much on Oasis. Either way, Skyblock is the best gamemode xD.
I spend most time on Aztec but will visit Oasis from time to time. Agreed Skyblock is best gamemode. What aspect if community do you enjoy the most?

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
I spend most time on Aztec but will visit Oasis from time to time. Agreed Skyblock is best gamemode. What aspect if community do you enjoy the most?
First off, the people who talk in chat are very friendly and like to just have a good time. I also like the fact that I haven't gotten scammed once. Whether it is bannable or not, every skyblock server I've been on has been full of people scamming. I've never experienced that on Oasis. But honestly everything about it is great.

Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
First off, the people who talk in chat are very friendly and like to just have a good time. I also like the fact that I haven't gotten scammed once. Whether it is bannable or not, every skyblock server I've been on has been full of people scamming. I've never experienced that on Oasis. But honestly everything about it is great.
That’s definitely the reasons why the ManaCube communities on Non-PvP servers are really awesome. Scamming is banable if your curious. I can think aspect of community I enjoy is the active chat on Aztec and Oasis.

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
That’s definitely the reasons why the ManaCube communities on Non-PvP servers are really awesome. Scamming is banable if your curious. I can think aspect of community I enjoy is the active chat on Aztec and Oasis.
Ya, scamming is bannable (i made sure to read the rules because some servers are different than others), but it sometimes wont stop people from attempting it. Agreed. Sometimes the /ah on Oasis gets a little bit slow, but that might just be from less players offering their stuff, or maybe its just the times I'm on.

Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
Ya, scamming is bannable (i made sure to read the rules because some servers are different than others), but it sometimes wont stop people from attempting it. Agreed. Sometimes the /ah on Oasis gets a little bit slow, but that might just be from less players offering their stuff, or maybe its just the times I'm on.
I think it’s brcause Oasis has a fairly low population. For the cause of Auction house being slow.

Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
True, and that would make sense. Hopefully more people will eventually join and make it like Aztec.
Indeed, it would definitely benefit Oasis to have more players. I think over time Oasis will grow slowly like Aztec until it become super active like Aztec. Just due to the good community.

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Indeed, it would definitely benefit Oasis to have more players. I think over time Oasis will grow slowly like Aztec until it become super active like Aztec. Just due to the good community.
The server is bound to grow, it just depends on how fast it does. Whenever I'm on, it does seem like there's a few new players every day. It's only a matter of time!

Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
The server is bound to grow, it just depends on how fast it does. Whenever I'm on, it does seem like there's a few new players every day. It's only a matter of time!
Indeed. Patience is a great thing to have once that day comes. Also have you ever play ancient trials yet? I think it’s great way to paste some time if your bored or try Aether ( server I like to dabble with). If you enjoy mining.

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Indeed. Patience is a great thing to have once that day comes. Also have you ever play ancient trials yet? I think it’s great way to paste some time if your bored or try Aether ( server I like to dabble with). If you enjoy mining.
I have attempted the Ancient trials, but I haven't completed it yet. They aren't too hard, I've just made some careless mistakes. On Oasis, sometimes Ancient trials are down, and you can't join. But that might just be me.

StevenJxmes

ELITE
StevenJxmes
StevenJxmes
ELITE
Ratings
I play mostly on aether Olympus or islands so probably won’t see you much, but I’m Breezy (Steven) nice to meet you! Hope you enjoy the community