Reviewing HonigBiene - Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by HonigBiene, Jun 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HonigBiene

HonigBiene Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +34 / 3
    Your Minecraft username
    HonigBiene

What server are you applying for

Islands

---------------------------------------------

First Name
    Maurice- Mario

Country or Timezone
    Germany

Discord username HonigBiene#6738

---------------------------------------------

Why do you want to become staff?
    Because I want to take the thoughts of the new as well as the already older island players to heart and as good as it always again helps with Island. In addition, I would like to prove to everyone that you have made the right decision with me, because I would be happy in the future as a staff to help the players, and no longer just as a normal player.
    My role as a staff is very important to me because I am always happy to be able to help not quite so experienced players, be it island or Minecraft in itself.
    In addition, I have already collected the necessary experience to help in Island other people, which should be almost self-explanatory with 570 hours upwards.
    I just think I fit in with this task that may be ahead of me, and I think I fit into this wonderful Manacube team: 3

How long have you played on ManaCube?
    Already around one month, and I would love to get more hours on that beautiful server :D

How many hours can you dedicate to ManaCube?
    Around five hours per day, so around 35 hours per week

What skills do you feel you have that will help the server?
    Well, I've been playing Minecraft since 6 years and so I have experienced for the whole game, be it for making recipes or for general questions about Minecraft. In addition, I also have experienced around the topic of hacked clients, cheats, hacks, mods since I was even younger in Minecraft hacked that often myself, but now do not do this, since I meanwhile boring, spoiling the game and of course it is also forbidden on your server. With me, you would generally get an all-inclusive package xd.
    And of course, I think that I would be of use to your server because of the fact that I know a lot of Island players and are very good with me.

What experiences have you had which could help you as staff?
    Well, as I already said above, I have all the experience with hacked clients, cheats and so on, which is where I am sure I catch every hacker.
    In addition, I have now six years of experience with Minecraft collected and already 570 hours on Island which will help me a lot as island mod/helper.
    In addition, I can deal very well with my fellow human beings, as I consciously take their questions to heart and answer them accordingly, even if from time to time a somewhat more difficult candidate should be there, I am aware of my responsibility as a mod/helper, both as a trusting and supervising person, so some would not think of treating other players unfairly or starting to download hacks, as I would very much like to keep every single Island player with me to show him how much fun you can not only enjoy the game but also with the other players.

What three attributes distinguish yourself from other players that qualify you to be a helper?
    1. I am loyal to Manacube as well as to my fellow players
    2. I do not give up so easily when a player has a slightly more complicated question, or he does not understand something directly or after multiple repetitions and explanations
    3. I do not want to promote myself as a staff/helper just to have a higher rank or other over other players, I want to take the rank as a responsibility, a responsibility which is my duty to make sure that all players are equal, Reasonable and adult about any questions they have been enlightened.
    4. I know I know you only want to have three points on this question, but unfortunately, that is not possible, because I have more points to say about myself because without the points I am not the one I am and with whom I am Mod/helper would like to advertise.
    4.1. friendly
    4.2. helpful
    4.3. Confident
    4.4. A good friend
    4.5. sympathetic

Please explain what you believe the role of a staff member is.
    I think the role of mod/ helper/staff is to trust people to talk to them about their problems, be it in-game or real-life. Caring, helpful, Building no matter what the situation, being a responsible person, a person who can be entrusted to anything, a person who does not give up on the first question of a player and passes it on to another staff member who is committed to Manacube, for which contributes to Manacube always and constantly evolving on a good path. I want to see how Manacube comes out big time, even if I think it is already with your one million unique players.
    And well, that's my idea of how a staff should be.

Are you able to use recording software?
    Currently no. Highest screenshots, but that's it. But I say so, what is not, that can still ^^.

Anything else we should know?
    All you need to know is that you get with me a very dedicated staff, who are committed to the goals of the players, and I hope you can greet me soon in the team :p.
    Ah, and by the way, I'm sorry for the person who needs to count all the words one by one, except you have a computer program ^^. If I count everything correct I should have 953 words. :p

You are aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application
    Yes

Last edited: Jun 8, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Bean4455

Bean4455 Active Member

Ratings:
    +138 / 5
    Fantastic application! I believe you would be an awesome staff member! I hope you get the job :) go +1

• Like Like x 1
    • Fabulous Fabulous x 1
  3. HonigBiene

Ratings:
    +34 / 3
    Ty :eek:
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 2, 2018 ---
    Well, thought, why dont you just try it to apply, but i was scared about 700 words, but ty for your nice feedback, feeling so much better right now ^^

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. SleepyDiva

SleepyDiva Forum Master

Ratings:
    +97 / 5
    Hi there,
    First of all, you have put a lot of detail into your application. I can see you have exceeded the 500 word limit and that you have put a lot effort into this. Furthermore, I think you would make a great staff member on Islands, since I agree that not many staff are active on it. You seem very mature and friendly, and when I do go on Islands I have seen you active in game. You have met all the requirements also, which is excellent, as most people do not. Moreover, I am going to give you a +1 , I think you would make an excellent staff member, I really hope to see you apart of the staff team one day.
    Good luck! :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Fabulous Fabulous x 1
  5. HonigBiene

Ratings:
    +34 / 3
    Ty so much for your comment, getting more and more hope <3

• Like Like x 1
  6. BlazeKev

BlazeKev New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Hey HonigBiene,
    You put tons of detail into your application. You put a lot of effort into this application. I would love to see you be an islands staff, and you are on frequently. Other players will look forward to seeing a staff member on islands regularly, including me. You have met all of the requirements, and you really are a good friend, helpful, and sympathetic. Like the other people that commented, I will give you a +1, and I know you would make an amazing staff member.
    I hope you get helper!

Last edited: Jun 2, 2018
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Mvxine

Mvxine Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    I really love your application, and I believe youd be a great staff member. You also meet the requirements, which is a big plus. +1

Best of luck!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. HonigBiene

Ratings:
    +34 / 3
    Ty all so much :D

9. sweetener

sweetener Forum Master

Ratings:
    +199 / 10
    +1, but what does ^^ mean? I've seen it a couple of times but can't figure out what it means

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. HonigBiene

Ratings:
    +34 / 3
    Its like a smiley, ^^ stands for two eyes which seem to be happy ^^

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. JiggleJigglePop

MVP+ VIP+ VIP

Ratings:
    +146 / 34
    Your application is great, but if you're 19, why is your grammar not so good? Make sure you proof-read your application before you actually submit it. Which means see if you have any spelling errors, grammar mistakes, anything that you need to fix so that when the staff team is considering your application, they will see that you have good grammar and spelling. +0.95 for now since your grammar needs to improve. If you edit and change your mistakes, I'll make it into a +1. :)

12. sweetener

sweetener Forum Master

Ratings:
    +199 / 10
    Not everyone is a native english speaker ;)

• Agree Agree x 3
  13. KiteBetter

KiteBetter Active Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 15
    I read your application and i loved it. I will give you a +1

14. JiggleJigglePop

MVP+ VIP+ VIP

Ratings:
    +146 / 34
    Native English Speaker? Not sure what you're saying. What I'm talking about is grammar, not English, that's kind of going a whole different way, it would be necessary to say it in a situation where I can barely understand what his application is saying, that I can agree with you on. But the grammar needs to improve. That's all! :)

15. sweetener

sweetener Forum Master

Ratings:
    +199 / 10
    What i mean is that his english might not be the best, as that's not his first language

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. HonigBiene

Ratings:
    +34 / 3
    Well, I'm sorry, but I wont fix anything because I can't fix anything because english isnt my main language, I typed everything as best as I could. Its ok to get a +0.95 ^^. And because I dont know what I should fix there.

17. sweetener

sweetener Forum Master

Ratings:
    +199 / 10
    You could use https://www.grammarly.com/ to help you with writing though

• Informative Informative x 1
  18. HonigBiene

Ratings:
    +34 / 3
    Edited it ^^

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. NoHaxJustTurtles

NoHaxJustTurtles New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 13
    Your application is fantastic! I really love the attention to detail. The one thing that may prevent you from getting helper (which you seem to just about have) is the language I have seen you use on forums. Besides that, you’ve got it in the bag! ;)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. ManaAddict11866

ManaAddict11866 Active Member

Ratings:
    +33 / 0
    Great application! +1

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.