House Overclaimed

Soxre

Ratings
I logged onto survival today after playing some islands. I went to my home and say this...

I am a member of Mondania and all of a sudden insidious has over half of my home.

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
Over claiming is generally the parties fault for not protecting their land. This means it is your responability so ask around and find out what really happenned.

Possibly your party leader unclaimed your land allowing the other party to claim it. In this case you need to discuss if you can have ur land back with the other party.

You could also speak to your party leader as they may have more knowledge on the situation.

After this you may contact me again through the forums or in game. So something can be done.

Best of luck and sorry about your house.

Soxre

Ratings
I have contacted two different mods one happens to be a senior mod. Both have refused to help me on the baisis of my party.

[DOUBLEPOST=1470164912][/DOUBLEPOST]The other issue is my party leader could still be muted.
[DOUBLEPOST=1470165086,1470164685][/DOUBLEPOST]so i have fully left mondania because of all these issues...

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
Over claiming is generally the parties fault for not protecting their land. This means it is your responability so ask around and find out what really happenned.

Possibly your party leader unclaimed your land allowing the other party to claim it. In this case you need to discuss if you can have ur land back with the other party.

You could also speak to your party leader as they may have more knowledge on the situation.

After this you may contact me again through the forums or in game. So something can be done.

Best of luck and sorry about your house.
I've said I would help you if you speak to both leaders first and then come to me. Posting about Drakey and Yukoo not helping isn't required. They know I am helping you!

Monsoon Crescent

ELITE
MoonDerps
MoonDerps
ELITE
Ratings
24 8
I have contacted duck and he has no idea how it happened...
Well duck is probably lying to you knowing Duck for a month he tends to lie but hey thats my opinion on him

TitaniumFox

Ratings
8 1
when you do /f who it says Land / Power / Max Power, the first number is the amount of claims you have and the other two numbers are the amount of claims you can have if the first number goes over the other two your party will not have enough power to claim all that land and there for it can be "over claimed" and another party can take that land from you