How did you find ManaCube?

Kashtanka

ELITE
Kashtanka
Kashtanka
ELITE
Ratings
20 1
I legitimately looked up "best survival servers" on *youtube* and mana was #5 on the list. dont regret joining xD

Jushua

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Jushua
Jushua
ELITE
Ratings
160 5
I looked up prison servers. I logged on the server with a alt. I thought the server was absolutely trash then I logged off. Came back a year later and actually realized the server was good. The first person I met was @Arenzo. 2nd person I met was @rangedhealer77 and from there I joined royal and I’ve enjoyed the server ever since.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I didn't even do any research, I had been playing a bunch of other servers for a while. Basically, my and one of my friends were planning to surprise our friend, Jade, for her birthday. So the morning of her birthday, my friend was like, hey, we're gonna play Jade's favourite server. So I logged onto Manacube! Took me like two minutes to figure out how to get to Olympus xD. But I instantly fell in love with it, and have been playing since then. LOVE YOU @Chops19975 !!

rangedhealer77

Forum Legend
PATRON+
rangedhealer77
rangedhealer77
Patron+
Ratings
761 16
I looked up prison servers. I logged on the server with a alt. I thought the server was absolutely trash then I logged off. Came back a year later and actually realized the server was good. The first person I met was @Arenzo. 2nd person I met was @rangedhealer77 and from there I joined royal and I’ve enjoyed the server ever since.
LOVE YOU!!!!

Chris (づ˘ ³˘)づ

Forum Expert
ELITE
luela
luela
ELITE
Ratings
186 2
I was looking for a Skyblock server and when I joined this one, I got a warm welcome by a few players and staff members. Since then, I have stuck around and become part of that community that I was welcomed by.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
I was looking for parkour servers. I came across this one and I played it for a bit, but high school life was kinda hectic and I didn't return until the end of that year. I had actually looked for parkour servers again, and I rediscovered Manacube. This time I decided to stick around, and that was the best Minecraft decision I've made. I felt and still feel accepted by the community, and I hope to make others feel the same way.

Ratings
I found it about a few months ago searching up parkour minecraft servers. I’ve been enjoying the server.

Ratings
I was playing another server at the time that had a really bad community and wanted a new prison server to play on. Lo and behold, ManaCube was one of the first to pop up. Been hooked ever since!

LeRoin

PATRON
LeRoinx
LeRoinx
Patron
Ratings
42 2
A friend of me told me to stop playing csgo, and to play minecraft with him.
So I did, and now I'm stuck to these people I like.

And that's how I met your mother

Attachments

DaChihuahua

Ratings
I was getting tired of arguing with my friends on their realm about what world we do. I always want to do survival so I searched for survival MineCraft servers. I tried a bunch and the only one I really liked out of them all was manacube. It’s a fun place to be even though there’s a lot of drama. Plus you get used to the lag and when it crashes.
I found it when I was trying to find a good Skyblock server. I found it about a week ago and I’ve been playing oasis ever since

_stanz_

MVP+
Ratings
i got bored of my realm so me and a friend went to different skyblock servers till if ound manacube. At the time i had no clue how to play yet some1 called me on discord, gave me money, helped build etc and i was like 'damn this servers so ncie imma stay here'. then i got bored of skyblock, went to olympus annnnd now im officially addicted :p