How did you find ManaCube?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dacon, Sep 6, 2014.

?

Please select an answer:

1. PlanetMinecraft Forums

3.6%
  2. PlanetMinecraft Servers

6.8%
  3. Minecraftservers.org

17.5%
  4. Other server list

10.3%
  5. YouTube video

10.5%
  6. A friend told me about it

33.5%
  7. Twitch

3.4%
  8. An advertisement

2.1%
  9. Other ( if so, please post below )

12.2%
  1. Flaw

Donator

Ratings:
    +19 / 2
    100s of players found it
    though them but what ever lol
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 27, 2017 ---
    I was mind controlled back in 2014, dacon made me be on here 24/7 for 2 yrs
    lel

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. GeryPlay

Donator

Ratings:
    +18 / 0
    GeryPlay
    Well, I found Minevast, not Manacube :(

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Zol

Zol Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Stumbled across it on a random server list. Never left.

4. RyannPlays

RyannPlays Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Friend told me

5. BigCountryClev

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    I searched Google for minecraft skyblock no lag and manacube was #1 result.

6. Sophie413

Sophie413 Forum Master

Ratings:
    +117 / 2
    I found the server by Minecraftservers.org while looking for a good parkour server, pretty sure tbh it was so long ago I've almost forgotten. The day I found this community it was one of the best days ever for the good! I never knew that this server would change my life forever! I'm struggling through challenges in my life including school, friends, and my Selective Mustism (which makes life really hard!) right now and being to go on here always makes me so happy even if none of my friends are on. I always enjoy talking to staff and other players which is sort of strange because I'm a very quite person. I love talking to @NStarMC, idk if he knows yet but he has become one of my best friends on this server. He always treats we with kindness and he makes me feel so welcomed!

Thank you for making this whole community possible and making me happy everyday!
    Sophie

Last edited: May 1, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Raceh

Raceh Forum Master

Ratings:
    +155 / 7
    Hey xDacon. I found your server 2 years ago from a friend. I enjoy the server very much and can't wait to see it expand in the future!

• Like Like x 1
  8. RawrItzDark

RawrItzDark New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 1
    i found manacube through my best friend and i loved it the second i joined it for the first time

9. Morgaritas

Morgaritas Active Member

Ratings:
    +78 / 0
    I was actually looking through a server list sometime in December of last year, and I found Manacube. I cannot remember at the time whether its name was still Minevast or not but I highly doubt it was. And I've just played ever since. I used to play from day to day, but the longer I played the more I grew attached to the server. In which I started playing more and more, to the point I played every day. And also in some point during all that I finally bought Mvp and considered myself an official addition, if that's what you want to call it, to the community. :D

-Morgan <3 :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. GirlOnFire7412

GirlOnFire7412 Active Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 12
    I was playing on another server with a friend a while back. I began to love Minecraft...then a Buch of my friends would go on without me and tell me I was missing a lot I begged to know what I was missing and I found out that is was the most amazing Minecraft server in the world. I played once and couldn't stop I now have like over 90 hours and more to come! xDacon thank you for making this server it is so much fun and amazing memories were made.

• Like Like x 1
  11. sparkypi

sparkypi Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0
    minecraft-server.net

The server link was advertising staff positions. Been about a year now, still hopeful! XD

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. GamingAgge_

GamingAgge_ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +45 / 7
    phonodyne
    i was watching servers of skywars

13. AiresXviper

VIP

Ratings:
    +18 / 0
    I found ManaCube by playing another skyblock server, which got shut down because of combining purposes. After that was done, I found out that ALL MY STUFF were GONE. Then I decided to spend 30 minutes online searching for skyblock servers.

Funny thing is, in all of the skyblock servers (including this one), I asked for free stuff and if I can join someone's island. All but THIS SERVER denied. Then I came to manacube, and a guy invited me (doesn't play anymore, idk why) ... I was a quiet man, unless it came to scramblers.

But yea, then Woolfie sold me VIP rank for like 3 mil <4 ily Woolfie.

Basically that's how I came today (MVP now because of xIAlphaIx --- wish he was unbanned <4)

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. Sanehen

MVP VIP+ VIP

Ratings:
    +68 / 2
    Basically when Season 4.0 was on, I just happened to be playing with my friends when they told me they got on a new server. I joined and it amazed me how fun it was so I immediately started playing it 24/7 that summer. When school started I played as much as I could until Season 5.0. My friends and I went on as soon as possible and manage to get an ig in our first days of Manacube S5. I can’t thank my friends: Panda4everlife and Stanleyh2012 and Robbieplayz2004 and more enough for finding this server for me. So that’s basically how I found this server.

-THEHEADREAPER

15. Misterfox

Donator

Ratings:
    +6 / 5
    I joined to me part of MINEVAST not manacube #BringMinevastBack

16. aspiringemo

aspiringemo Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    I, myself, found Manacube through an old friend, @Whistling when we were looking for a new community to move to around the beginning of August of this year (my original forums account was @caitiepls before I decided to make a new one).

17. void

void New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 1
    when I used to watch graser10 2 years ago or so he had the ip in his description so here I am \o/.

edit: oops realised this is an old forum thread, did not realise.

18. SupremePizza (Thomas)

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    About 3 somethngyears ago i was looking up best minecraft servers and MINEVAST came up and i sill pay it to thisday

19. Coasterfan122701

Coasterfan122701 New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I joined minevast/manacube a while back. I don’t remember much, but I think that I was in the mood for parkour one day. I discovered minevast (or manacube rather) by watching numerous videos until I had found the one that included the server. Because of the great number and variety of parkour courses, it was enjoyable and it still is too this day!

20. bunstop

bunstop Active Member

Ratings:
    +33 / 2
    I have the saddest way... I forgot about it then came back 2 years later.... I'm sorry for forgetting...