How do we feel?

PeterBez

peterdagolem
peterdagolem
Ratings
Hey all,

We often post about the server so much that sometimes I feel like we don't talk about how we feel. Don't wanna sound like a hippie or anything lol, just wondering in general how's life right now, it's a safe space here to talk about anything.

Regards,
OrangeSkyes

lybby

Dedicated Member
ELITE
lybby
lybby
ELITE
Ratings
109 1
Life is great man. I'm feeling so good thank you so much. I just lost 20m on factions but other than that I'm great

PeterBez

peterdagolem
peterdagolem
Ratings
Great to see most of us are doing quite well! and sorry to hear that lybby, i'm sure you will make it back in due time.

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
im doing great :D
who would’ve thought getting things done and doing what i love would make me happy ;)

Cos

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Disillusioning
Disillusioning
ELITE
Ratings
211 5
I've been sooo busy lately. Arranging things for college, getting closer and closer to getting my drivers licence (I've been sorta slacking with this one) and also starting my new job. But I'm super close to being able to afford a new laptop that I've always wanted so I'm quite excited!

PeterBez

peterdagolem
peterdagolem
Ratings
I've been sooo busy lately. Arranging things for college, getting closer and closer to getting my drivers licence (I've been sorta slacking with this one) and also starting my new job. But I'm super close to being able to afford a new laptop that I've always wanted so I'm quite excited!
Aweosme! You sound like you are getting shit done in your life which is always important. Power to ya!