kroro1

Dedicated Member
VIP
kroro1
kroro1
VIP
Ratings
47 1
I have come to love the parkour aspect of manacube with over 240h on it and having made a fair share of friends. I enjoy how nice and easy the server is and it's a good place to come and cool off after failing some really hard parkour on other servers

DrPhilThanos

MVP
DrPhilThanos
DrPhilThanos
MVP
Ratings
Whats the best part about the server for you?
I love all the gamemodes but if I had to choose one I would differently pick Creative.
To be honest I just like fooling around with the little arcade thingy in hub LOL.

OneOfTheStars

MVP+
Nihilxstic
Nihilxstic
MVP+
Ratings
The lag, the very unhelpful mods, the fact that the only way to do good is to spend real life money on ranks. On second thought I'm going to look for server that works
Im sorry you feel that way, but please note we do try our best. Summer is the time many of us vacation and get out more for fun. So sometimes staff can be busy as well as any of us!

The lag has been fixed on kitpvp but I am not certain about the others. I do believe it is though. Depending on the server you are on, its really not all pay to win and anyone can do great.

Despite the fact I disagree, I do respect your opinion and I hope you stay around! <3

Ps: My favorite is kitpvp! I do love the whole server and the community all in all.

Av8oR

Ratings
5 1
I miss my SkyBlock, but I've already rebirthed in Olympus and have started a little on Survival. However, I did lose 5 keys as I thought I claimed land and left them in a chest. That chest was then emptied by someone, oh well! BRING BACK SKYBLOCK!!!!!

hoju

dopeium
dopeium
Ratings
Definitely Parkour, never seen such an active community from a parkour server before. It's administrated well, love custom maps from players, and the ranking makes it worthwhile. Definitely my favorite part of Manacube!

Ratings
8 1
I personally love creative! Building is amazing and frees your creativeness, however, I'm trying to branch out to new servers.

Moosezzz

VIP+
Moosezzz
Moosezzz
VIP+
Ratings
Definitely an older post, but I've been enjoying the Islands revamp and Survival :)