How is everyone enjoying ManaCube?

Ratings
I personally love the server, and have been here since late 2014 - early 2015
So I am curious how everyone else feels about ManaCube.
ManaCube.png

AlaskanFire

MVP+
Ratings
I feel like Manacube is a great server. Each gamemode has it's own little perk, and with that, it doesn't make it like any other server that you would normally see, (especially Parkour). However, chat can be a little bit hostile, and not the most friendliest at times. That is one thing that is a downfall of Manacube. Overall, this server makes me play for hours on-end, which makes me conclude that I do indeed, enjoy Manacube with a passion.

EPGaming

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
I feel like Manacube is a great server. Each gamemode has it's own little perk, and with that, it doesn't make it like any other server that you would normally see, (especially Parkour). However, chat can be a little bit hostile, and not the most friendliest at times. That is one thing that is a downfall of Manacube. Overall, this server makes me play for hours on-end, which makes me conclude that I do indeed, enjoy Manacube with a passion.
Hostile indeed, that's why we need more staff members to keep stuff calm and not too chaotic. But till now, love the server.

Ratings
Hostile indeed, that's why we need more staff members to keep stuff calm and not too chaotic. But till now, love the server.
I agree with you about the shortage of staff members, but you must remember they don't want to just give staff to any random person.

EPGaming

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
I agree with you about the shortage of staff members, but you must remember they don't want to just give staff to any random person.
That's commonsense, who would give admin to a hacker/spammer/offender/defender/verytender. That would be madness!

EPGaming

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
I have no idea how this works, so say when I'm wrong. But can't staff get informed on all server by /report? Or do they only get mute perms globaly?

AlaskanFire

MVP+
Ratings
I have no idea how this works, so say when I'm wrong. But can't staff get informed on all server by /report? Or do they only get mute perms globaly?
You're correct about staff getting informed on all the servers by /report. And I don't think they get mute perms globally, just on their server that they have staff on. That's why it's bad when there's no staff online, and there's a hacker or a spammer etc. etc.

ThePigeonGamer

MVP+
Arcade_Amber
Arcade_Amber
MVP+
Ratings
41 1
I love the server. I've come out of my shell a bit more than I have been on Olympus Prison, I've met really kind and fun people there. And truthfully I wanna apply for staff but It says I need a certain amount of forum postings.. which including this one i have maybe 4. So I have to wait..

Nate4creeper

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Nate4creeper
Nate4creeper
MVP+
Ratings
40 12
Best server i have played on and its my fav server.

Napkinz

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Napkinz
Napkinz
ELITE
Ratings
114 1
Manacube has a very addictive feel to it in my opinion. One of my favorite things is the forums - but it doesn't get as much attention as it should! I really appreciate the revisions / changelog on here as it really shows how much effort is being put into the server. There is so much to learn about each and every gamemode that it is nearly impossible to get too bored of Manacube. Although, each server will always have it's flaws. :p Overall, the server is well put together from what I have seen so far and the staff seem friendly. Keep in mind that I am quite new though! c:

Eternal_Fires

MVP
Eternal_Fires
Eternal_Fires
MVP
Ratings
31 2
I've been playing since about January and I absolutely love it. The community is great (can be crazy at times) but majority of the time it is enjoyable.