How is everyone getting along in the new survival season?

Ratings
Personally i'm doing great and i hope everyone is having as much fun as they could even imagine ( I know i am) i hope everyone has a good time and enjoys themselves on ManaCube as much as i do.

PancakezRule5

Dedicated Member
MVP+
ClickFilA
ClickFilA
MVP+
Ratings
164 25
At the beginning if the season, I thought that this season was going be the worst season ever. But after time it came to me, this is all the survival family, just like season 3. I started not just doing what ever, and started making my wag to the top, very slowly. (I will be there one day!) chat now is bit as chaotic as the first week or so, and this season has some new things that are great, but something's that are gone that I miss. By not even knowing it, we are all helping each other. And it's great. I hope to play survival, not just any survival, Manacube survival, for a long, long time. :D

Snowey

MVP+
Factionz
Factionz
MVP+
Ratings
15 3
Yea, survival's eco is a fail after the revamp, I like the eco last season a lot better.

Selfoccate

VIP+
VIP+
Selfoccate
Selfoccate
VIP+
Ratings
149 13
In doing great, I don't have a lot of stuff purely because I play islands more often. But when I do play I do quite well to get more money, etc.

skrts

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
lewistxj
lewistxj
Patron+
Ratings
151 14
To give my honest opinion survival is not a friendly server, new drama every day, new toxicity every day, economy is honestly not bad if you know how to make money, my party didn't p2w at all and got to where we are, play smart and you'll succeed, another good example of this is AussieSavage and Mecharov who both didn't p2w and succeeded. Although it is a fine place in terms of how the economy is be warned its not for those who want a peaceful time on a friendly server, if you find the right people however you can simply ignore all that. In terms of glitches, they happen and get patched very quickly but if you get screwed over, I suggest you take it on the chin, cause sometimes not everything will be returned to normal.

- Lem

Archon

MVP+
archonists
archonists
MVP+
Ratings
73 1
As with what Leminno said, which I'm going to have to agree with; there's a lot more to how Survival is than just "it's toxic and not very friendly". The server itself, as a whole, is quite welcoming but it isn't very kind to newer players outside of that. Constantly I see questions go by without people answering them, and/or people who just simply don't care and trash talk newer players for questions. No, this isn't a common occurrence, but it happens enough that I've taken note of it.

Survival itself, from as long as I've played here, has been a fairly dramatic server. Honestly, sometimes it's to the point to where I feel like people are just being melodramatic; some people take things so small to heart and make a much bigger deal out it than it should be. Aside from that, the drama is about on-par with other networks of similar size, and sometimes, even smaller servers. Hell, I've seen smaller one-gamemode servers have more drama than Mana has in the same amount of time.

Basically, with what Lem said, just focus on yourself and try not to keep toxicity in. Don't get involved in the drama if it annoys you, since I know some people actually really like the drama (lol). Honestly, though, there is something going on whether it's an argument, some petty hate, or this or that which happens every day; new things cycle in and out every week. There's almost always the same, or a similar group of people making or at least taking part in the drama/toxicity. Again though, that's just how servers are; every network I've been on has had toxicity and drama, Manacube isn't any different.

Eco wise... I'm sitting at 16mil and I'm fine with that, it's enough to buy what I need from /shop for building and stuff, so I'm not really complaining. I don't really know how the eco is, I'm not very competitive with /p top.