nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10
Tell me something fun you did this week. :)

Klobasa_CZ

MVP
Klobasa_CZ
Klobasa_CZ
MVP
Ratings
51 2
Well I’ve been on a vacation since the first of this month and I get back on the 24th, but one thing I did this week was yesterday night, I went to this trampoline park and since it was at night in a small town (we are visiting family and they live in a small town) it was completely empty besides the people who worked there, so we got to play dodgeball in the little area which usually has hard rules against doing stuff and we got to play as long and however we wanted, there’s more but that’s the main thing I enjoyed. How about you what did you do this week that lightened your mood?

nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10
Awesome Klobasa I'm glad you're having a great week. Tbh the thing I did this week that lightened my mood is that I started playing Manacube again I haven't played for a year and it brings back a lot of childhood memories. :D

Klobasa_CZ

MVP
Klobasa_CZ
Klobasa_CZ
MVP
Ratings
51 2
Awesome Klobasa I'm glad you're having a great week. Tbh the thing I did this week that lightened my mood is that I started playing Manacube again I haven't played for a year and it brings back a lot of childhood memories. :D
Yea I’ve been on and off for 4 years now, I joined in 2015 haha. When I get home from this vacation I plan on playing all the time and not stopping too, so I’ll see you around!

nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10
Yea I’ve been on and off for 4 years now, I joined in 2015 haha. When I get home from this vacation I plan on playing all the time and not stopping too, so I’ll see you around!
Awesome, I can't wait to play with you <3

nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10

nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10
Ikr, going outside is lame. Jk I just haven't
gotten a chance to go outside for anything.
Maybe try going to the movies?

nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10

nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+