Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Hi all!
Its 4am and I can't sleep so I've decided that we haven't had enough conversational pieces within the forums as of late! My question simply put is How many languages do you speak and how did you learn them?

I speak 1 language fluently which is obviously English, however I also speak or rather read and speak good French and a little Spanish
The reason I know French is most of my family was fluent and I just kind of picked up some Spanish!

- Raptor

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Im fluent in English but I can speak some Dutch and some Polish. ( I can understand polish better than I can speak it )

Learned Dutch from old minecraft friends and I learned Polish because it was originally my primary language, But Ive long since adapted English over it xD

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Im fluent in English but I can speak some Dutch and some Polish. ( I can understand polish better than I can speak it )

Learned Dutch from old minecraft friends and I learned Polish because it was originally my primary language, But Ive long since adapted English over it xD
There you go!! Can't believe you learnt Dutch because of Minecraft!! Thanks Tenshi!

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
There you go!! Can't believe you learnt Dutch because of Minecraft!! Thanks Tenshi!
Yeah omg, My old friend group used to have I think like 6 people from the netherlands and they were always talking to each other in dutch so eventually they taught me and a few other non-dutch speakers some simple words and we were able to communicate like that :D

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Yeah omg, My old friend group used to have I think like 6 people from the netherlands and they were always talking to each other in dutch so eventually they taught me and a few other non-dutch speakers some simple words and we were able to communicate like that :D
Thats actually incredible, thats so pure! Do you have a favourite phrase that is appropriate to share haha??

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Thats actually incredible, thats so pure! Do you have a favourite phrase that is appropriate to share haha??
Gelukkige verjaardag which I believe is "Happy Birthday" or "congrats"? ( I fell out of this friend group a while ago )

As well as kijk uit voor de leegte which I think is "the void is near" or something like that

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Because I'm Canadian, I speak fluent English and French, and I look forward to taking German in school next year.

ItzCorpsey

PATRON
xItzChey
xItzChey
Patron
Ratings
35 5
Hi all!
Its 4am and I can't sleep so I've decided that we haven't had enough conversational pieces within the forums as of late! My question simply put is How many languages do you speak and how did you learn them?

I speak 1 language fluently which is obviously English, however I also speak or rather read and speak good French and a little Spanish
The reason I know French is most of my family was fluent and I just kind of picked up some Spanish!

- Raptor
hey! nice question haha

i speak fluently dutch bc im dutch haha but i love english and the server helps me learn it and i speak a little bitch of german bc i visit german like 12/13 times a year

ItzCorpsey

PATRON
xItzChey
xItzChey
Patron
Ratings
35 5
Gelukkige verjaardag which I believe is "Happy Birthday" or "congrats"? ( I fell out of this friend group a while ago )

As well as kijk uit voor de leegte which I think is "the void is near" or something like that
thats true! and "hoe gaat het"means how are u in dutch :) if u would like to learn more u can always msg me

ItzCorpsey

PATRON
xItzChey
xItzChey
Patron
Ratings
35 5
I speak romanian and I know to speak english at an advanced level, I think about learning to speak english better and try to learn a little
bit of french.
sounds cool! i have more english class next semester so i hope it gets better, i also practice it at home with duolingo haha

woolly26

Forum Master
ELITE
woolly26
woolly26
ELITE
Ratings
236 90
I speak romanian and I know to speak english at an advanced level, I think about learning to speak english better and try to learn a bit of french.
sounds cool! i have more english class next semester so i hope it gets better, i also practice it at home with duolingo haha
I will have more informatics classes next year and less classes of boring and useless chemistry and biology.

ItzCorpsey

PATRON
xItzChey
xItzChey
Patron
Ratings
35 5
I will have more informatics classes next year and less classes of boring and useless chemistry and biology.
yeah im trying that to i loveeee german and english

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Because I'm Canadian, I speak fluent English and French, and I look forward to taking German in school next year.
Thats pretty awesome, German shares a similar alphabet to English and French right.?

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
I speak romanian and I know to speak english at an advanced level, I think about learning to speak english better and try to learn a little
bit of french.
Thats pretty cool!! Do you find a lot of Romanian players on Manacube?

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
hey! nice question haha

i speak fluently dutch bc im dutch haha but i love english and the server helps me learn it and i speak a little bitch of german bc i visit german like 12/13 times a year
Wow thats mighty useful do you find there is a lot of dutch/German players on Manacube?

falconcat2000

Dedicated Member
VIP+
oHungry
oHungry
VIP+
Ratings
47 2
im best at english, decent at spanish, and somewhat decent at french. wanting to learn more spanish in the future

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Thats pretty awesome, German shares a similar alphabet to English and French right.?
Yeah it does, I've always thought it's a really cool language so I'm pretty excited. One cool thing is that they capitalize all nouns, so like Computer and Apple.

ItzCorpsey

PATRON
xItzChey
xItzChey
Patron
Ratings
35 5
Wow thats mighty useful do you find there is a lot of dutch/German players on Manacube?
Yeah i found some dutch players not much german but my heart lays with english its such a beautifull language

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Yeah it does, I've always thought it's a really cool language so I'm pretty excited. One cool thing is that they capitalize all nouns, so like Computer and Apple.
There you go so in the middle Of A sentence they would capitalise their letters?