ELITE
MVP+
MVP
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
521 17
English, Dutch, Portuguese Understand spanish (italian) and a bit french (but cant write/read).
Woah that's a lot! Wdym Spanish (Italian) unless I'm having a major moment here of idiocy aren't they 2 very seperate languages?

Quinny

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
ELITE
Ratings
I speak English of course, and I can read and write decent German. My speaking needs a trip to Germany for me to really feel confident in...
I also know a little bit of Korean just from watching k-dramas, variety shows, and listening to k-pop for many years. Not a ton...but a little.

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Management
Senior Mod
VIP
Mapper
Map Judge
Ratings
275 10
Well French (since I'm from France) and English, I also learn a bit Spanish at school, but I forgot everything so I do not really count this one. Oh and I learnt English mostly on the server, my English was really crap before coming here, but now I guess I improved ? c:

MCBYT

ELITE
MVP+
Mapper
MCBYT
MCBYT
Mod
Ratings
308 16
Just English, fluently. I'm learning French (conversational in it at the moment) and Welsh (just beginning) as well.

Mushey

Ratings
36 1
Obviously like many people here I speak fluent English, I have a Chinese background, so I can speak and understand it but I am basically illiterate when it comes to reading it and writing. Since I live in Canada as well, you are taught French, so I can speak a good bit of that and keep a steady conversation going. As well as write it and read it!