Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Nope self learning ;-;
That is very cool! What made you want to learn those languages or even learn a language. More important how did you learn them?

balls_12

Dedicated Member
ELITE
balls_12
balls_12
ELITE
Ratings
93 5
Hi all!
Its 4am and I can't sleep so I've decided that we haven't had enough conversational pieces within the forums as of late! My question simply put is How many languages do you speak and how did you learn them?

I speak 1 language fluently which is obviously English, however I also speak or rather read and speak good French and a little Spanish
The reason I know French is most of my family was fluent and I just kind of picked up some Spanish!

- Raptor
I can speak 1 language. And that is.......................................................................................................................................................English

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Used to speak Swedish but I can only speak English now..
pffft where'd you learn Swedish.

I can speak 1 language. And that is.......................................................................................................................................................English
Not a bad language to know. If you could learn one language instantly what would it be?

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
I can only speak english. But I hope to eventually learn japanese.

lightningblade

Babaram_KISS
Babaram_KISS
Ratings
Sadly only english at this time but in a few months I will be learning Spanish...Looking forward to it!

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
I also really like screaming POR FAVOR!!! at the top of my lungs.

Remy

ELITE
VCplays
VCplays
ELITE
Ratings
Right now I can speak the following languages:

Dutch: C2
English: C2
German: A2/B1
French: A2/B1
Spanish: A1/A2
Japenese: Sub A1.

Most of it was taught in high school/university and learnt from interactions with people across the world :).

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Right now I can speak the following languages:

Dutch: C2
English: C2
German: A2/B1
French: A2/B1
Spanish: A1/A2
Japenese: Sub A1.

Most of it was taught in high school/university and learnt from interactions with people across the world :).
Does the C mean conversational
Also what do you study because that is a lot of languages!!

Remy

ELITE
VCplays
VCplays
ELITE
Ratings

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Ratings
Hi Rap!
I currently only fluently speak English (US). I also know French and Spanish in parts, but past that, I am pretty conversationally useless.

I only know French bc we had to pick a foreign language back in school, so I ended up taking 5 or 6 years of it. The spanish only came from a friend I made back in uni, and she'd teach me little small phrases!

@Sonic_Raptor if you don't mind sharing, are your family of French decent? Or perhaps maybe French-Canadian :D

ocandicexx

ELITE
crookiexx
crookiexx
ELITE
Ratings
58 2
Because I'm Canadian, I speak fluent English and French, and I look forward to taking German in school next year.
I am just one of those terrible Canadians that never learnt fresh passed the mandatory grade 9 lol

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
Fluent in English of course uwu I also (kinda) speak Chinese. I suck tho xd failed all my exams :eek: oop-

Lavendel

Forum Master
PATRON
Lavendel
Lavendel
Patron
Ratings
579 7
Haha, that's a cool question! :)

I can speak German, Swiss-German (it's a dialect of German) and I'm almost fluent in French and English. Currently, I'm learning Korean and I will probably learn Romansh too because this language is kinda dying out here in Switzerland :(

Megalucario2101

Ratings
31 2
Haha, that's a cool question! :)

I can speak German, Swiss-German (it's a dialect of German) and I'm almost fluent in French and English. Currently, I'm learning Korean and I will probably learn Romansh too because this language is kinda dying out here in Switzerland :(
I only know how to order chicken wings in German lol :)