How to fix the vote key bug for the devs of the server.

ItsRainingMen101

Dedicated Member
Unascertained
Unascertained
Ratings
49 2
Make it whenever someone does /vote it also takes them to spawn and gives them a message to not do it in the map maker world as the keys won’t transfer.

BlueRaspberries

VIP+
BlueRaspberrie3
BlueRaspberrie3
VIP+
Ratings
88 1
I don't think that would be the best idea. What if you are voting in the middle of the map? You would have to restart at the nearest checkpoint. I think it would be a little annoying having that happen. I've done it before, I know how it feels, but once you did it once, you don't really need to remind yourself again.

ItsRainingMen101

Dedicated Member
Unascertained
Unascertained
Ratings
49 2
I don't think that would be the best idea. What if you are voting in the middle of the map? You would have to restart at the nearest checkpoint. I think it would be a little annoying having that happen. I've done it before, I know how it feels, but once you did it once, you don't really need to remind yourself again.
No I mean in the map maker world, sheesh im such a doofus

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
I agree, I've lost atleast 10 voting keys and .2 cubits due to this

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Probably a verification window would be better than teleporting you to spawn - you could always vote later, and just click "Cancel" or something. I agree that sometimes it slips one's mind that you're in the map maker world, but getting teleported every time could be a bit annoying.

ItsRainingMen101

Dedicated Member
Unascertained
Unascertained
Ratings
49 2
Probably a verification window would be better than teleporting you to spawn - you could always vote later, and just click "Cancel" or something. I agree that sometimes it slips one's mind that you're in the map maker world, but getting teleported every time could be a bit annoying.
I mean less annoying than losing 0.1 cubits