How To Make Islands Popular (again)! A Guide By: GoldenGaming

GoldenGaming

Dedicated Member
Ratings
136 2
Islands have been relatively quiet on the popularity spectrum. Especially compared to our other server i.e survival, skyblock, creative, (and now a prison server)! So how do we fix this issue?

Step 1.) The first step to solving a problem is accepting there's a problem. At best, Islands can get 20 players on at the same time. Compared to creative, survival, skyblock, which can have 40+ accordingly.

Step 2.) Look at the options. We've had a revamp months ago. So there is no reason to have another. However, the revamp that we had was not successful. Why might you ask? Islands were revamped right near when the Survival revamp occurred. Meaning, all the Survival players looked at Islands for a pretty day or two. And hopped back on Survival. No one really looked at the new features Islands offered.

So what else can we do? How about we have an event occur for Islands. It'll bring other players into the game. Get a look into the game mode. And everyone can realize it's not bad.

Step 3.) When all else fails. Shut down all other game modes and leave ManaCube with just Islands. Sure there'll be the backlash. But hey, they'll get used to it :D

lovemaze

Dedicated Member
MVP+
kuchis
kuchis
MVP+
Ratings
250 15
This sounds unrealistic, first of all, it is rare for creative to get more than 40 players at a time (correct me if I'm wrong). Secondly, if nobody plays islands what makes you think an event is going to fix it all of a sudden? Thirdly, I know you meant it as a joke (At least I really hope you did) If Islands became so unpopular the most viable option would be shutting that part of Manacube instead. And to finish, Islands just seems like a copy of skyblock so there isn't anything interesting, it may have different features since I haven't played Islands personally, but this is just what I think.

Screflex

VIP+
Ratings
47 18
Honestly I don't go on islands much at all. It needs updates, a revamp and more cool features.