How to setup auto-reconnect?

Ratings
I heard ranked players are allowed to have some sort of auto-reconnect on Survival?
How do learn how to do this?
Also, is there a way to search throught the forums? All I see is "Search Username."

-l3

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
Hello, I’m not entirely sure but I believe it’s related to console clients, some of the clients reconnect to the IP they’re linked to, and I believe this is what players refer to by that.

Also, I don’t really think so, to my knowledge the “search username” is tied to the leaderboards, but that may be wrong. The best way would probably be to “follow” players’ profiles that you wish to see, so you’re able to view them at any time rather than having to scroll through the “members” page.

Ratings
Oh ok, so reconnecting to Manacube itself.

I ask about search because I wanted to search the forums before asking this question, in case it's been asked before.

Thanks!

-l3

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
The gamemodes have direct IP's which you can connect to, rather than joining to hub and having to worry about typing /survival for example. I'll link them below.

play.manacube.net - Hub (normal IP)
parkourse.com
skyblock.manacube.com
creative.manacube.com
survival.manacube.com
kitpvp.manacube.com
olympus.manacube.com
parkour.manacube.com
islands.manacube.com

Edit: Also, I accidentally stumbled on a way you can search for players’ profiles: https://forums.manacube.com/members/
Find a Member.png

Last edited: