How to Vote

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
Hey! I am a frequent voter and I would like to get this server as big as it possibly can. In this tutorial, I will be teaching you how to vote!

Step 1: There are two ways to vote:
A: If you are In-game, do /vote.
B: On the website you can click the VOTE section at the top
C: type minevast.com/vote

Step 2: You click the links and put your IGN in the blanks and solve the "puzzle". You can vote up to 5 times a day.

Step 3: You will recieve the rewards In-game. You must be wondering "what if I am not online when I vote?" Well there is no problem. You can do this simple command /vr claim rewards all or /vr claim milestones all if you have any milestones.

I hope you like this tutorial on how to vote and how to claim your rewards!

Jade

Dedicated Member
MVP+
_SirJade_
_SirJade_
MVP+
Ratings
44 3
/vote and i wanted to post here cause its one of the oldest things

Microgear

Dedicated Member
VIP
microgear
microgear
VIP
Ratings
14 2
Hey! I am a frequent voter and I would like to get this server as big as it possibly can. In this tutorial, I will be teaching you how to vote!

Step 1: There are two ways to vote:
A: If you are In-game, do /vote.
B: On the website you can click the VOTE section at the top
C: type minevast.com/vote

Step 2: You click the links and put your IGN in the blanks and solve the "puzzle". You can vote up to 5 times a day.

Step 3: You will recieve the rewards In-game. You must be wondering "what if I am not online when I vote?" Well there is no problem. You can do this simple command /vr claim rewards all or /vr claim milestones all if you have any milestones.

I hope you like this tutorial on how to vote and how to claim your rewards!

i was about to give u a tutorial but looks like its done for me :)

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
/vote and i wanted to post here cause its one of the oldest things
Not encouraged. If you want to help people out, make a new thread, not one that's five years old.

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Thanks for the information mate, good on you for telling people how to use voting and how to vote, great to see that you want to help make ManaCube a bigger server.