How's your life going?

SandTrooper101

VIP
SandTrooper101
SandTrooper101
VIP
Ratings
Hello there!
My name is Steven B, aka, SandTrooper101. I would like to know how your life is going. If it's going well, let me know. If not, I can be here for you to help you through it. I've been through a lot of rough times, and I feel as if it is time for me to give back.

Currently, I am going well.

Can't want to hear from you!

Ratings
yesterday I was crying in bed for 20mins and my mum walked in and laughed at me because I looked stupid in the acne mask I was wearing. she took a photo and told my dad to come look and he laughed at me too. I glad they didn't notice my mental state at the time because then they'd make me do something I don't want to do and make themselves happy for trying to help. I also pissed a bunch of ppl off. I haven't seen anyone but my family for 3 weeks and ppl online wont talk to me anymore.

how are you?

Cedis ❤

VIP+
VIP
Cedis
Cedis
VIP+
Ratings
yesterday I was crying in bed for 20mins and my mum walked in and laughed at me because I looked stupid in the acne mask I was wearing. she took a photo and told my dad to come look and he laughed at me too. I glad they didn't notice my mental state at the time because then they'd make me do something I don't want to do and make themselves happy for trying to help. I also pissed a bunch of ppl off. I haven't seen anyone but my family for 3 weeks and ppl online wont talk to me anymore.

how are you?
This is just depressing. Why tf would they laugh at you? Also, I'll talk to you!!!!

Ratings
This is just depressing. Why tf would they laugh at you? Also, I'll talk to you!!!!
It's ok dude. I don't sleep much and drink lots of coffee so I tend to have major dips throughout the day when the caffeine wears off. I know its not good for my health but I find at night, alone, I can really live and breathe in what life really is and I can fully express my self without feeling like those around me are watching and listening.

SandTrooper101

VIP
SandTrooper101
SandTrooper101
VIP
Ratings

how are you?
That is honestly horrible. Like I stated in my message, Ill be here for you to talk to. If you'd like to have a convo, feel free to PM me :D

SandTrooper101

VIP
SandTrooper101
SandTrooper101
VIP
Ratings
my school started today soooo.... I am not that good :(. but otherwise (if you don't count school) I feel pretty good
Yeah, school can suck every now and then. But I'm glad to hear that you're going well! Also, I am doing well.

I’m great! Happy and healthy. I hope you are good too :)
I'm doing wonderfully! Great to hear that you're doing well.

Ratings
I am doing great! I hope that when you had rough times that they weren't too bad. Thank you for asking for everyones day, it is most appreciated!

Ratings
8 3
shit as i have a project due tomorrow and i have to read 200 pages

and am usually smart but my grades aren't showing that and idk whats wrong

qubi

VIP
qubi
qubi
VIP
Ratings
My life's going very well, I'm about to move, my new puppy is adorable and holiday's have been fantastic.

Miku

MVP
VIP
Donator
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP
Ratings
606 14
My life is great and I'm thankful for everything my parents have done for me. 2 months ago I moved to a house which I dreamed to live there since I was like 10 x'D. Next Saturday I will go to New York to visit my cousins so I'm really excited and happy. Holidays were great for me.
I hope that you are happy too :)