How's your life going?

SandTrooper101

VIP
SandTrooper101
SandTrooper101
VIP
Ratings
Hello there!
My name is Steven B, aka, SandTrooper101. I would like to know how your life is going. If it's going well, let me know. If not, I can be here for you to help you through it. I've been through a lot of rough times, and I feel as if it is time for me to give back.

Currently, I am going well.

Can't want to hear from you!

Cedis ♡

MVP
Cedis
Cedis
MVP
Ratings
49 5
Not so great, I'm an idiot. I'm dumb. I'm ignorant. I am a simpleton, a moron, a dolt.

Danny__

Ratings
yesterday I was crying in bed for 20mins and my mum walked in and laughed at me because I looked stupid in the acne mask I was wearing. she took a photo and told my dad to come look and he laughed at me too. I glad they didn't notice my mental state at the time because then they'd make me do something I don't want to do and make themselves happy for trying to help. I also pissed a bunch of ppl off. I haven't seen anyone but my family for 3 weeks and ppl online wont talk to me anymore.

how are you?

Cedis ♡

MVP
Cedis
Cedis
MVP
Ratings
49 5
yesterday I was crying in bed for 20mins and my mum walked in and laughed at me because I looked stupid in the acne mask I was wearing. she took a photo and told my dad to come look and he laughed at me too. I glad they didn't notice my mental state at the time because then they'd make me do something I don't want to do and make themselves happy for trying to help. I also pissed a bunch of ppl off. I haven't seen anyone but my family for 3 weeks and ppl online wont talk to me anymore.

how are you?
This is just depressing. Why tf would they laugh at you? Also, I'll talk to you!!!!

Danny__

Ratings
This is just depressing. Why tf would they laugh at you? Also, I'll talk to you!!!!
It's ok dude. I don't sleep much and drink lots of coffee so I tend to have major dips throughout the day when the caffeine wears off. I know its not good for my health but I find at night, alone, I can really live and breathe in what life really is and I can fully express my self without feeling like those around me are watching and listening.

SandTrooper101

VIP
SandTrooper101
SandTrooper101
VIP
Ratings

how are you?
That is honestly horrible. Like I stated in my message, Ill be here for you to talk to. If you'd like to have a convo, feel free to PM me :D

r3qed

VIP
R3QED
R3QED
VIP
Ratings
my school started today soooo.... I am not that good :(. but otherwise (if you don't count school) I feel pretty good

SandTrooper101

VIP
SandTrooper101
SandTrooper101
VIP
Ratings
my school started today soooo.... I am not that good :(. but otherwise (if you don't count school) I feel pretty good
Yeah, school can suck every now and then. But I'm glad to hear that you're going well! Also, I am doing well.

I’m great! Happy and healthy. I hope you are good too :)
I'm doing wonderfully! Great to hear that you're doing well.

qubi

VIP+
qubi
qubi
VIP+
Ratings
My life's going very well, I'm about to move, my new puppy is adorable and holiday's have been fantastic.

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
My life is great and I'm thankful for everything my parents have done for me. 2 months ago I moved to a house which I dreamed to live there since I was like 10 x'D. Next Saturday I will go to New York to visit my cousins so I'm really excited and happy. Holidays were great for me.
I hope that you are happy too :)