sil

Dedicated Member
PATRON
5ouls
5ouls
Patron
Ratings
325 34
This video is for three locations. We'll be starting from spawn. This is for Church, Catacombs and Dacon's tomb. Credit to @LucIfr_ For finding the catacombs and dacon's tomb. We got so lost, but it was fun.

Viewpoint#1, Hidden Treasure, Farm, Dungeon Thank you for requesting @Hallowqueen.

Hot tub, Barber shop, Arcade

Museum, Bank, Jail, and Jail Escape

Treehouse, Manacafe, pizzeria, Bakery, Clothes shop

[i'm going to slowly edit more locations, feel free to write in the comments what you need and I'll make it my mission to show you all]

Last edited:

Fluffy-hime

PATRON+
Fluffy_hime
Fluffy_hime
Patron+
Ratings
This is so great! If you need some help finding other locations, I have some screenshots of a few handful of locations that you haven't featured yet. The screenshots have coordinates, so you can find them based on that! Hope this helps! :D
2018-12-12_07.25.57.png
2018-12-24_00.16.40.png
2018-12-24_00.20.07.png
2018-12-24_00.25.50.png
2019-01-28_12.47.46.png

omgitsdino

ELITE
leevitate
leevitate
ELITE
Ratings
26 9
That is amazing, I love the video!

Samara__

ELITE
Samara__
Samara__
ELITE
Ratings
77 5
For those who are missing the "Club" location, Here's some screen shots.
(Photo one) Enter through the under ground tube area near the birch bridge and church
(photo two) Once you're in, go into the painting room and walk though the paintings circled

Hope this helps
- Sam

Attachments

Ratings
(Photo one) Enter through the under ground tube area near the birch bridge and church
(photo two) Once you're in, go into the painting room and walk though the paintings circled

Hope this helps
- Sam
I cant enter the room with the paintings, the door is half in the way, any help?

Ratings

Hope this helps
- Sam
I also need the arcade, tylers secret, and Secret Restaraunt, if you could help me find them?

Chraddan

VIP+
Chraddan
Chraddan
VIP+
Ratings
Whaaat. I didn't even know this existed in the hub. I'm going to have to check this out tomorrow

sil

Dedicated Member
PATRON
5ouls
5ouls
Patron
Ratings
325 34
It seems I'm going to have update this, Perhaps make a all in one go video? Hahah. Let me know if anyone needs anything.

Surge

Forum Expert
ELITE
The_Surge
The_Surge
ELITE
Ratings
244 8
Great Vid Sil! I remember struggling to find them all out myself :) I know a lot of people will be using this!

K_y_l_e_r_

ELITE
K_Y_L_E_R_
K_Y_L_E_R_
ELITE
Ratings
This is really fun and I just went and found these locations appreciate you putting in the time and uploading these SIL u a homie