HUGE 50k Mana Parkour Tournament!

Ratings
Welcome everyone to AsianLife's 50k Parkour Tournament!
This is what I've been saving up mana for haha...

1. Organization!
There will be 15 SPOTS available to join the tournament! IMPORTANT: You must be [Skilled] Rank or higher in order to join. This is to prevent alts or brand new people from joining. Once it is filled you cannot join. Reply to this thread in this format:
IGN: [AsianLife]
Timezone: [PST]

IMPORTANT:
You MUST join my discord in order to be accepted into the tournament! PM me in-game!
(I cannot put down a link because I don't have enough posts or whatever...)
This discord will be my primary contact with you throughout the entirety of the tournament.
I can explain more in-depth about the tournament once everyone joins the discord.

2. Gameplay!

This tournament will take place on various courses on the server! It will begin with easier maps, and will progress harder as you continue to advance. Speed is STRICTLY not allowed. Trust me I can tell if you are using speed or not, so please do not use it, stick to Speed 1x.

3. Elimination!

I will time you for every course, and the person that gets the slowest time is eliminated. Obviously, the first couple of rounds will most likely take at least a week with the amount of people that I have to time, but it will slowly wind down and rounds will get quicker. If you are late by the given deadline and never show up to play, you will be automatically removed from the tournament. The last person standing wins!

4. Prizes!
This was the part you were all waiting for!
First Place: 30,000 Mana
Second Place: 10,000 Mana
Third Place: 5,000 Mana
Everyone else: 300 Mana Consolation Prize

5. Good luck and have fun!

EDIT: The tournament is now closed to registration.

-AsianLife

Last edited:

Lxcify

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Ratings
119 3
I think it's really kind you're doing this, and 50,000 mana is a LOT of mana. A LOT of mana. Have fun everyone!

IGN: Lxcify
Timezone: CET/CEST (GMT +1)

fribe

Dedicated Member
ELITE
fribe
fribe
ELITE
Ratings
132 9
BlueTeamIsBad
EST
Champ

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
I hope this isn't 15 already, and I know I won't win, but 300 mana is better than nothing!

Taslekio
AST (EST+1)
Master

barkd

MVP+
Ratings
52 5
Gaytastic
EST
Champion

lolol

Forum Expert