Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Hi everyone!

Back with my 4th public unofficial Manacube event! Visit /warp Hyrule to participate, this event will be ongoing until all are found.

Treasure Hunt

Hidden around /warp Hyrule are 10x Glowing Treasure Chests.
Example:
Each of these heads can only be found once and I will keep a sign at /warp hyrule with how many are still unfound. You can only once.

To win you need to send me a screenshot from your POV before anyone else of that head to win. Send it to me via discord or the forums.
Discord: Sonic_Raptor#4349

Prizes include Spawners, Seasonal Gear, Cubits, Cash Prizes and more!

Rules
1. NO FLYING,
this cannot be stressed enough every head can be reached without opening doors, levers, pressure plates or flying. If you are caught you will be disqualified from this event and anyones in the future.
If you see anyone Flying contact me on discord or here
Discord: Sonic_Raptor#4349
2. No asking Hyrule members where the heads are if you abuse or spam Hyrule members you will be disqualified.
3. Any disputes regarding who found heads will be resolved by me, the basic rule applies that the first to prove they found it will win!
4. You can only find one head and have it count for a prize

Have fun enjoy the amazing. builds we have at /warp Hyrule and good luck hunting!
Raptor

Attachments

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Heres the screenshot
Hi Sixer if you look next to the chest it has a sign saying its been found already :/

But I'd be happy to give you a consolation prize just msg or mail me in game so I know your username and I'll do that!