i got hacked my user is YaBoiBlaze

some kid was randomly saying does anyone want hacks so i was messing with him and said okk and he tp to me and i accepted and he showed me hacks then i said imma tell a mod cause he was flying and doing some wierd stuff and he doesnt have vip mvp vip+ or stuff like thay and he made it so whenever i join survival i get kicked and i cant chat anymore his user starts with xe i dont remember it and his party is freehacks or something like that plz help me i swear i need help plz i cant chat so if any mod tries to talk to me i cant respond i can talk out of survival

Last edited:

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
Hello, Best choice is to make a support ticket on the "Support Tab" or /helpop in game and a mod can help you. Or if you where banned/muted, you can make a ban/mute appeal.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Hiya @YaBoiBlaze what I suggest you do is gather as many screenshots/evidence as you can and go to https://manacube.com/forums/ban-appeals/ , Evidence can take the form of an anecdotical account of what happened but you really need to try and remember his user. I will take a look and see if the party free hacks is still a party on survival for you

Good luck with your appeal

- Raptor

femboys

Dedicated Member
ELITE
femboys
femboys
ELITE
Ratings
222 11
are you sure you don't have your chat settings set to off or commands only? that usually causes you not to be able to talk in chat, you also aren't muted/haven't been all day. as for the player you suspect is hacking, making a player report support ticket will help us greatly.