Chris (づ˘ ³˘)づ

Forum Expert
ELITE
luela
luela
ELITE
Ratings
186 2
Please stop making unhelpful posts to the forums. To become staff you must be a dedicated player, and saying crap about Manacube isn’t going to get you admin. Please stop attacking the server and I hope you change your ways. Thanks!
Hey no need for that. He has been warned and is his decision to continue. And it is Helper Management’s decision on whether he gets selected to join the staff team. This is as no means an excuse to disrespect someone is it ?

Chris (letdowns)

Last edited:

Chris (づ˘ ³˘)づ

Forum Expert
ELITE
luela
luela
ELITE
Ratings
186 2
Don’t be sorry. Think of this as a lesson learned. I know that you had no intention of what I interpreted, so it is no big deal. You seem like a nice person, and I’d like to be friends.
:) <3

Chris (letdowns)

Selfoccate

VIP+
VIP+
Selfoccate
Selfoccate
VIP+
Ratings
149 13
Hello,

The more you continue to create these threads, the less chance you will have of becoming staff, however, you're increasing your chance of being banned from the forums. Please keep this in mind, as you have been told many times, we look for mature people and at the moment you're not showing maturity.

-Self

Capporo

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Capporo
Capporo
ELITE
Ratings
108 6
besides unoriginal content i like it
Glad to hear that you enjoyed this server , hope the best and greatest comes to be . :)