I love the United States of America so Much!

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
463 119
88D9F1FE-D77D-457C-9215-FD672EEE74F2.png

I’m so grateful to have been born here, it’s truly an honor. When I serve in the United States Military it’s going to be a greater honor!

Ratings
Hey!

Great to know, I love the US aswell! I'm from the UK btw, but the US sounds and looks really cool, would love to visit it one day!

Kind regards,
Jack.

xDarkAssasin

Dedicated Member
VIP
xDarkAssasin
xDarkAssasin
VIP
Ratings
45 3
Hey!

Great to know, I love the US aswell! I'm from the UK btw, but the US sounds and looks really cool, would love to visit it one day!

Kind regards,
Jack.
I visited there. It is so cool. Every single country has its own style. So cool!

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Americans have the most beautiful accent (coming from an aussie), american people own my heart no doubt about it :D
disagree. they say things too literally imo :p

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
I was born in nebraska and have always been here in this state. living in texas or austraiia would be fun cause u get a cool accent. my neighbors are texans
gday yall

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
As a neighbour to the country, I’ve always wanted to visit and I really hope I can soon.

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
I personally don't like or dislike America all too much. As an American, it's not that I don't like the things I have here. I think I just wish I were more of a world traveler, so I could see other places aside from the same American attitudes and scenery all the time. I don't think I'm alone in that! I think there is a lot to learn about perspective from travel, and I would love to be freed from the American perspective.

Ratings
I would literally do anything humanly possible to get a farm in the country sides of the United States and reside there, I am just fascinated by the natural beauty and landscape of the countryside(Not the bustling cities). I would work as a farmer. But this dream of mine is very tough to achieve as I am not a resident of the U.S.A. But I'll see what can be done to make my dream a reality , you know.. :)