I might as well quit.

{ZootBot}

PATRON
ZootBot
ZootBot
Patron
Ratings
21 7
My staff application replies say it all.
Like what happened to two years ago where everyone liked me, its all gone down hill ever since, I copied a few of Drakey's builds for fun, yet nobody believed me when I said I didn't want them graded I wanted to build them because they looked fun to build.

TheMajesticRice

ELITE
TheMajesticRice
TheMajesticRice
ELITE
Ratings
38 3
So you're gonna quit because some people don't like you? Theres a few people around here who think i'm "toxic" because I didn't let them walk all over me, but that isn't gonna stop me from doing what I want.

Just ignore the haters is my advice. And you did kind of spam the forums for "10 posts". You didn't proofread your application either.

Sophie(413)

Ratings
90 4
Hey! I'm telling you, you shouldn't just leave because people dislike you. As others have been muted, banned you know.. They are still here, they are still playing. Maybe staff don't like you and others, but hey, don't let that get to you. Some people do like you! We don't quit, we are strong maybe not physically but we definitely are mentally, in the inside. But you know, life is not perfect, if life were perfect it would be boring. No struggles in your life and it would just be way to easy! Sure, you might have copied builds, that is in the past now. Sure you accidentally spammed forum posts, guess what? You didn't know, it isn't your fault. You can always make that up, easily! Maybe your app didn't work out? So what, try try again. Never give up. We aren't quitters.

Dude, don't quit, we are here for you.
Sophie

Last edited:
Ratings
20 2
Don't quit cause of a few not liking you. Everyone in life isn't going to like you, but you still should make the most out of it! I'm probably one of the most hated people on the Kit PvP community by players and staff, but that doesn't change how much I like the server. You seem nice the way you are. Don't quit, bro :)

jkljoshh

Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
dab on them haters
jk
Trust me dude. Ive been muted alot, Staff dont like me very much. If youve broken rules, just put your mind to change and explain to people that you wanted to build a build because it looked fun. Trust me. I was in your position once

~Emilio

Cos

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Disillusioning
Disillusioning
ELITE
Ratings
211 5
You shouldn't quit just because of some people not liking you! ;o Sometimes people don't fancy your presence but that shouldn't stop you from playing something you like, right? You just have to keep on keeping on, I bet it will work out for you eventually! <3

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
Don't let others motivate your decisions and control you. Do what you want to do, my first suggestion would be to apologize, even if you feel as if you did nothing wrong, to reunite with them or at the very least avoid hostility. Really there isn't much more that I could say to help, so best of luck, I wouldn't quit if I were you though. ;)

1n10

Donator
Ratings
15 5
Dont quit because other people dislike you, tons of people dislike me but i still play. Hang in there and be nice and they will learn to like you again :D

jemmey

MVP
jemmey
jemmey
MVP
Ratings
194 1
I copied a few of Drakey's builds for fun, yet nobody believed me when I said I didn't want them graded I wanted to build them because they looked fun to build.
its not as if youre innocent of copying builds. i clearly remember asking abt a plot that had been copied off another server, and you replied that you had made it

Last edited:

Gaming

Forum Expert
MVP
SadGirlNoceda
SadGirlNoceda
MVP
Ratings
114 6
Don't let a few mean comments drag you down. You never quit. Be strong. I've been there, It's not fun. Just Do It!

C80

VIP
Ratings
9 1
Don't quit just because a few people dislike you and you were denied staff your always going to get people that dislike you, that's life isn't it just shrug it off and move on don't quit the server you like playing on because of them keep your head up high.

iSatOnApenguin

Dedicated Member
MVP+
iSatOnApenguin
iSatOnApenguin
MVP+
Ratings
Just because people dislike and because your application got denied doesn't mean you should quit, I'm sure there are tons of people who love hanging around with you and your company, just stay strong and try to learn from your mistakes and improve things like these happen and you shouldn't let them drag you down!

JiggleJigglePop

Forum Expert
MVP+
JiggleJigglePop
JiggleJigglePop
MVP+
Ratings
191 47
Hello,

I get the fact that you are quiting because your getting hate but the thing is, don't let that bother you. I'd stick up for myself. Anything that bothers me, I'd take a break from minecraft. Quiting for people disliking you is kind of an unncesary problem that needs to be fixed. I'm sure staff don't dislike you and there is always more chances for applications. I mean, yes if you get your application denied, you can try and try until you get it. If I were you, I would just take a little break and start off all over. I'm not saying this to offend you in any type of way though. I just want you to be happy. But if your happy quiting manacube, thats your choice.​

Last edited:

Colourish

VIP+
Ratings
89 3
If I quit because some random told me I suck I wouldn't have lasted here the time I have, so as other people have said above, don't quit just because people hate you lol, flip them off and live your life :D