I need a party

Ratings
4 1
I’m pretty sure my party has ditched me because I never see them. Could someone please help me get in another party.

cult

Dedicated Member
ELITE
gaycult
gaycult
ELITE
Ratings
54 1
Hi there, I know finding a party can be difficult but once reset happens I know many parties will be recruiting new members but for now if your party is inactive and you don't have the permissions to change claims, I would stay in so you still have access to your base, grinders, etc. But if you do have perms unclaim your land (base) and do /p leave to leave your current party, then /p create (name) to form a new party and reclaim your land.

CammX

MVP+
CammX
CammX
MVP+
Ratings
82 4
Hi there, I know finding a party can be difficult but once reset happens I know many parties will be recruiting new members but for now if your party is inactive and you don't have the permissions to change claims, I would stay in so you still have access to your base, grinders, etc. But if you do have perms unclaim your land (base) and do /p leave to leave your current party, then /p create (name) to form a new party and reclaim your land.

I wouldn't suggest unclaiming your parties land and then creating a new party of your own and claiming the land back. I'm pretty sure that is still classed as greifing? I'm not sure though. Just take your own stuff that you know is yours and set up yourself another base.

Hopefully reset is happening soon anyway ( but then again staff said it was happening last month so who knows).

cult

Dedicated Member
ELITE
gaycult
gaycult
ELITE
Ratings
54 1
I wouldn't suggest unclaiming your parties land and then creating a new party of your own and claiming the land back. I'm pretty sure that is still classed as greifing? I'm not sure though. Just take your own stuff that you know is yours and set up yourself another base.

Hopefully reset is happening soon anyway ( but then again staff said it was happening last month so who knows).
True, I wouldn't do it if some members are still active but if everyone except you is inactive for a long time i think it would be fair.

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Claiming specific chunks of land next to other chunks of another party is border griefing and is punishable, so I wouldn't recommend you reclaim the land.
If you are going to leave your party and take your stuff with you, mix-ups can happen easily (I've seen many first hand) so try to send a message to your party leader, by doing /mail send <ign> <msg> Just to let them know what's going on.

Even if party members are inactive, rules still apply.