I need help with ranks...

I had bought a rank on the shop at about 10:30 last night and it said to wait 15 minutes. I waited, and it only updated in the hub. It was a VIP+ rank. On factions, I have no access to the commands or kits associated with the rank, and it has been nearly a day. My credit card was charged, so it defiantly went through. Could someone explain what is going on and/or help me? Thank you if you could.

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
I had bought a rank on the shop at about 10:30 last night and it said to wait 15 minutes. I waited, and it only updated in the hub. It was a VIP+ rank. On factions, I have no access to the commands or kits associated with the rank, and it has been nearly a day. My credit card was charged, so it defiantly went through. Could someone explain what is going on and/or help me? Thank you if you could.
Hey there! Have you tried syncing your account on the factions server? Type /claim, and then follow the instructions from there, and you should get your rank! If you have any questions, or this doesn't work, contact me either here or on discord. Hope this helps!

Best,
WingsOfFyre

Hey there! Have you tried syncing your account on the factions server? Type /claim, and then follow the instructions from there, and you should get your rank! If you have any questions, or this doesn't work, contact me either here or on discord. Hope this helps!

Best,
WingsOfFyre
It worked, thank you very much!