I need ideas for a parkour map...

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
There is already a Rubik's Cube map (a Donator map). When thinking of themes, think about what you're good at building.
If you're good at people and organics, build a character from a show or a video game.
If you're good at architecture, build a famous building or a recognizable location from a show or video game.
Nature and biome maps are pretty unoriginal at this point, but if you can think of something original and can build it well, go for it!

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Okay so idk if you're familiar with Baldi's Basics but I think it'd be a really cool parkour map but I'm too trash at building to do it myself.

I'm half-kidding lol, I can't wait to review whatever you come up with! <3

EDIT 7-31-19: WOW I ACTUALLY MADE THE MAP AND IT GOT ACCEPTED SKSKSKSKSKKSSSSS

Last edited:

nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10
Try something original, if you have an idea of what to build check @Shinxray list of all the parkour maps to see if your idea has already been used.

E-54 Ganymede

MVP
_SaladeVerte
_SaladeVerte
MVP
Ratings
There is already a Rubik's Cube map (a Donator map). When thinking of themes, think about what you're good at building.
If you're good at people and organics, build a character from a show or a video game.
If you're good at architecture, build a famous building or a recognizable location from a show or video game.
Nature and biome maps are pretty unoriginal at this point, but if you can think of something original and can build it well, go for it!
As Tasses said, build organics, learn how to build the easiest way to, and inspire from an idea, an ideology, IRL, a game.. etc
Organics are well appreciated !