I need testers for my new Map "Power Plant" - (hard)Insane

Suggestions for my map

• Keep it the same

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Add cp's(I would need to buff and chance the transitions sections)

• Remove the last floor(red floor) to make it shorter

• Total voters

kroro1

Dedicated Member
VIP
kroro1
kroro1
VIP
Ratings
47 1
So as the title says I could use some tester for my new Insane map Power Plant, it is a hard Insane map because of the fact that there are 0cp's. So if anyone who is good at parkour could test it and give me feedback, I would really appreciate it
upload_2018-4-29_18-0-45.png
/plot home kroro1 3
-----------
I made a video of me beating the map, and I didn't fail any sky part once while recording it(you'll have to trust me on that as the video was recorded room by room)

Last edited:

PancakezRule5

Dedicated Member
MVP+
ClickFilA
ClickFilA
MVP+
Ratings
164 25
I'm just going give you some feedback right now, but the grass on the ground may not be the best idea because if they fall they land on that, so if they fall into the void then they would be able to go back easily to their checkpoint, just an idea :D (Like the road part you keep, just the grass, just have a section of grass if you have a walking path there.)

kroro1

Dedicated Member
VIP
kroro1
kroro1
VIP
Ratings
47 1
I'm just going give you some feedback right now, but the grass on the ground may not be the best idea because if they fall they land on that, so if they fall into the void then they would be able to go back easily to their checkpoint, just an idea :D (Like the road part you keep, just the grass, just have a section of grass if you have a walking path there.)
upload_2018-4-29_21-6-12.png
done

Appledestroyer

Dedicated Member
Ratings
60 13
Ok i tried it and it is way too hard.It is easy to get jumper tag than this map.

kroro1

Dedicated Member
VIP
kroro1
kroro1
VIP
Ratings
47 1
Ok i tried it and it is way too hard.It is easy to get jumper tag than this map.
I never intended this to be an easy Insane map, it's suppost to be up there with simpsons and DHMIS, I made a video of me doing the map and I didn't fail any sky part once(you'll have to trust me on that one, as the video was recorded room by room)

Dark88

Dedicated Member
Ratings
29 18
Definitely not me as I’m terrible at insanes lol

EPGaming

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
Plis Kroro, nobody gonne do ur no cp testrun xD

kroro1

Dedicated Member
VIP
kroro1
kroro1
VIP
Ratings
47 1
Plis Kroro, nobody gonne do ur no cp testrun xD
1. I've already submitted the map so there isn't really a need anymore
2. No cp parkour is really common on other servers, and the trans/sky parts are way harder usually
:D

EPGaming

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
1. I've already submitted the map so there isn't really a need anymore
2. No cp parkour is really common on other servers, and the trans/sky parts are way harder usually
:D
True but that doesn't change the fact that I'm trash at pk and will probably never complete it x)