Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
I think for pk and seek the staff could let the player choose what course they wanted to hide. and the difficulty as well. AND we get a block of our choice to. WE also get to give out hints.

peachay

Dedicated Member
Ratings
105 9
No, because some players who contribute in parkour and seek cannot complete expert/insane maps. Moreover, if we let the player choose the course, they will probably choose a really hard one like TheSimpsons or something so it's probably the best the way it is.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
No, because some players who contribute in parkour and seek cannot complete expert/insane maps. Moreover, if we let the player choose the course, they will probably choose a really hard one like TheSimpsons or something so it's probably the best the way it is.
i never said insanes / experts

peachay

Dedicated Member
Ratings
105 9
i never said insanes / experts
No, you said "I think for pk and seek the staff could let the player choose what course they wanted to hide. and the difficulty as well", and from my experience, I know most players would choose to hide on an expert/insane. I personally think the system that's in place at the moment is good enough.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
i meant for easy - hard xD

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
I think for pk and seek the staff could let the player choose what course they wanted to hide. and the difficulty as well. AND we get a block of our choice to. WE also get to give out hints.
The biggest problem Noah is we need good hints before hiding someone on a map, some maps are really hard to do because they used some really specified theme (Like most of my maps xD) so it's hard to found a good hint that can be found by everybodyfor those maps. (+ I like searching hints before the parkour and seek, do not break this with your idea please xD)

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
I personally think nothing needs to be changed at all about Parkour and Seek, it's fine as is.

Dooble

Dedicated Member
QA Team
doobix
doobix
QA Team
Ratings
246 9
stop trying to have stuff your own way jesus just accept the rules