I Want A Refund.....Herobrine Broken

Ratings
I summoned Herobrine by accident while trying to open a chest and i decided to fight him.So Me and GucciMadeInIndia were fighting him and Herobrine died when i was at party home(it sent me there everytime i died). I tried to tp to herobrine lair but it wouldnt let me. I couldnt tp anywhere in fact so i relogged. I tried to claim my reward at herobrine's lair after but it wouldnt let me plz give me the loot or refund the egg.:(
[DOUBLEPOST=1532475779][/DOUBLEPOST]Herobrine also spawned at the safezone for some reason

Ratings
I Just Killed Zulrah And I Only Got 1 Reward But I Saw 2 People Who Glitched Into The Chest Area it was Hey_Im_Adri and someone else i think they could have glitched and possibly stole my reward

Josh/P2

Survival Mod
IP2I
IP2I
Mod
Ratings
282 20
I Just Killed Zulrah And I Only Got 1 Reward But I Saw 2 People Who Glitched Into The Chest Area it was Hey_Im_Adri and someone else i think they could have glitched and possibly stole my reward
Best thing to do there is message a staff member on Discord and get them to look into it! :p

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
As p2 has said, a manager, admin or owner will be able to return an egg to you upon checking if this did occur to a glitch. Helpers and mods are able to check but not return. Message me on discord sunset#3438 or reply to this thread with your ign and any further information, and it can be looked into.

Ratings
As p2 has said, a manager, admin or owner will be able to return an egg to you upon checking if this did occur to a glitch. Helpers and mods are able to check but not return. Message me on discord sunset#3438 or reply to this thread with your ign and any further information, and it can be looked into.
GoatGamesYT Thank You For Responding :D