I will explain how to get Island level

HonigBiene

Ratings
40 3
Hello, hello, its me again.
Now I will explain you how to get Island Levels, and what they are and why they may be usefull to you :p

So lets begin with the simple Question, what is Island level.
Well its actually quite simple, it represent you your actually Island level, which u can refresh by type /ai level or /is level.
So how to get Island level.
You gain more Island level by placing blocks, any block you placed have a island value, which u can see by holding a block of your choice in your hand and type: /is value it will show u the xp of a block, every 100 points/xp of the block is 1 Island level, so for example; Emerald blocks will give you 400 points/ block xp that is 4 island level.
I will link a friend's thread here to see some blocks her value they give you: https://forums.manacube.com/threads/island-values.26962/
But dont worry, i will make soon a list of every single Block in the game u can get in Islands and his island value.
So why are they may be usefull or interesting to you? Well, if ur a player like me who wanna be remembered to be one of the players who brought something in islands, then u should keep getting Money and place blocks, i recommend Emerald blocks because they are the most efficient, but u can only buy Emerald blocks at the vip shop, so u should get the Iron Kingdom which u can buy at /kingdom to get those iron blocks and place them to get a higher Island level and get remembered at the end and in the new season of Island to the guys who reached a high Island level.
So yea, thats kinda it :D

Which u a good day and byeee :D