I wish I could do something.

xEdzor

MVP+
goyy
goyy
MVP+
Ratings
40 2
I'm going to be dead serious here, the kitpvp community is something else. One person dies, someone is instantly a hacker. I've tried to tell everyone, what they can do, to report hackers. /helpop, record, and report, and all I get is a simple "stfu." I've been playing a lot recently, and while it doesn't affect me seeing the stfu, I wish I could do more. I'm really losing hope in the kitpvp server and community. I wish as a community we could do more.

Educator

ELITE
Educator
Educator
ELITE
Ratings
Unfortunately right now on this time of day/night there aren't many KitPvP staff who can help out with this issue. The best thing you can do is to report them and supply us staff with evidence.

We do appreciate the /helpop 's I've seen coming from you and some other's on KitPvP tonight. They don't go unnoticed! <3

xEdzor

MVP+
goyy
goyy
MVP+
Ratings
40 2
I will say, I do feel better knowing that they are being noticed. I felt at times that maybe nothing was happening with them, but knowing that they are being noticed, does raise my confidence a little more.
I'll try my best as well to record more, my biggest issue is that I worry I'll run out of storage space depending on how much I record. I'll do my best to record more often, and report on the forums or on discord too.

bca_

Dedicated Member
ELITE
bca_
bca_
ELITE
Ratings
108 6
Yeah, Ive played on kitpvp a few times, and it seems to be a bit lonely. I'm glad that players like you are striving to make it better. Lets hope it gets a new season soon!

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
I will say, I do feel better knowing that they are being noticed. I felt at times that maybe nothing was happening with them, but knowing that they are being noticed, does raise my confidence a little more.
I'll try my best as well to record more, my biggest issue is that I worry I'll run out of storage space depending on how much I record. I'll do my best to record more often, and report on the forums or on discord too.
In the case you can't record, you can always just keep reporting and helpOP-ing. You could also try doing something like streaming your gameplay live to Youtube (private, if you'd like, but I'd suggest public) and then trim/duplicate the hacker clips into separate videos for reporting (or just give timestamps to staff)

Last edited:

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
We just need some more staff members on kit, and maybe some current staff members to take kit as a second server. I know I was definitely working on getting enough hours for kit staff when I was staff.

chuck

ELITE
gurt
gurt
ELITE
Ratings
65 65
We just need some more staff members on kit, and maybe some current staff members to take kit as a second server. I know I was definitely working on getting enough hours for kit staff when I was staff.
If kit gets a reset finding staff won't be a problem. Kit right now is the most boring gamemode because there is nothing special about it.

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
If kit gets a reset finding staff won't be a problem. Kit right now is the most boring gamemode because there is nothing special about it.
For sure on the reset aspect, I guarantee that the server would have 50 players minimum after the reset, probably way higher. Silnt just took on Kit as a second server to moderate and I've seen more KitPvP applications recently, though, so that's definitely a good start.

Ratings
7 2
Yeah, ive noticed that the "hackusating" is growing to a very popular standard because of the lag, the server gets now and again, its a recurring thing, but the community is still a fun player base of people, who want to make friends, host mini games at the giant shrek?