I would like to apply for staff i have no idea were to go to :P so i chose this

Ratings
Hello I would like to apply for staff as you see. I am currently 15 years old I know I am pretty young but I will be proper I do not swear and I will help out I would like to get mod but helper is fine <3 I am not begging.The reason I want to be mod or helper is that I see that there is usually no staff on during the day.So I wanna help that out I will be on daily I will not spam I have learned my lesson to tell you the truth I have gotten banned and muted for 1 hour I am so sorry for it and I would like to apply because I could make the server better I am not asking because I want to well.... I kind of am but I want to help the server by making people not swear if you do not mind it well I will not stop them.If someone is doing something like Spaming chat I will warn them not with the command but I will say Username Please stop spamming ik it does not mean much to you but it will be a lot for me I am probally not qualified to be staff but I wanted to give it a try.Any ways I will warn the others for spam that is usually common so that is why I mintuen it so much.I will love to have helper or mod thank you for seeing it <3.
[DOUBLEPOST=1520042306][/DOUBLEPOST]:p I love your support jk I have no support lol

Jxson

PATRON
Jxson
Jxson
Patron
Ratings
137 6
Sorry buddy but you didn't follow the correct format.
You can apply by clicking the following link:
http://forums.manacube.com/forums/staff-applications/
(click on new thread)

Make sure to read the staff application information, tips & requirements, as well as using the correct format.

Hope this helps!