Rejected Ice Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlaskanFire

MVP+
Ratings
+1! I visited this plot just now, and I'm just amazed that it looks very good. One thing that I like about this, is that the jumps are varied and the parkour is above the map, and not on the map, which is most parkours in this case. I hope this gets accepted!

EPGaming

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
+1! I visited this plot just now, and I'm just amazed that it looks very good. One thing that I like about this, is that the jumps are varied and the parkour is above the map, and not on the map, which is most parkours in this case. I hope this gets accepted!
Thank you very much for the feedback!

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello EP,

I am sorry to inform you that this course is being rejected. The parkour is just too hard for insane. There are plenty of jumps which aren't allowed on insane, and the overall course is just too hard. Also, try and keep the parkour more on the course. It makes the course look more attractive (even though it already looks really nice) and it just makes everything more put together. Despite what was said about the parkour, the build looks very nice. The theme may not be all that original, as there are already plenty of ice and there is a dragon course, but the build makes up for it. Due to this, if you decide to nerf the jumps on this course and maybe clean them up a bit, you may resubmit the course! :D

Thank you for submitting this course! I hope to see more from you in the future! :)
If you have any questions, you can PM me on here, in game, or on discord

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Status
Not open for further replies.