Idea for parkourse

Ratings
Ok so i got a great idea for parkourse that almost everybody i think would like and that is a chat made where you can swear all you want to let all the rage out thats it.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
Ok so i got a great idea for parkourse that almost everybody i think would like and that is a chat made where you can swear all you want to let all the rage out thats it.
this is a very bad idea because the rule's already say No "exesive" swearing which is not allowed.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
This would also provoke spam, and some swear words are offensive to others. I get where you're coming from with the rage relief, but I don't think swearing freely is the way to do it.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
There is a reason Manacube is one of the only servers that doesn't have a swear filter (with some obvious exceptions). There is no reason to need to share your rage in chat, its not an impulsive move and typing does not relieve any frustration; swearing out loud does. The only reason people really swear in chat is to tell others that they failed a jump. If we had random people running their mouths anytime they fell, it would be terribly chaotic. Its not necessary, at that point it would just be spam, and more people wpuld be getting muted.
If you like swearing, be glad you can do it at all.