ItzCorpsey

PATRON
xItzChey
xItzChey
Patron
Ratings
35 5
hey guys,

im playing islands for a while now like multiple seasons, i recognize that some people dont like playing anymore! then i also mean the new people who join
"how do i play this?" " its skyblock on acid water" "oh never mind im gone" and that kind of conversations.
here is my idea:if its possible its maybe an idea to add Slime Fun, thats with machines and a lot of tools u can make yourself etc
what do u guys think? i think it may get more players to islands!
i hope it can be placed in islands and maybe in the rest of the server!

kindest regards,

Badxchey

ItzCorpsey

PATRON
xItzChey
xItzChey
Patron
Ratings
35 5
no haha
slime fun is a Plugin were u can Trade experience levels to unlok things in a book u recieve with the plugin, u can unlock thinks like a super strong sword and like machines and smelter pickaxes and explosive pickaxes etc

ItzCorpsey

PATRON
xItzChey
xItzChey
Patron
Ratings
35 5
here is the explenation"
Slimefun is a plugin which aims to basically turn your Bukkit Server into a modpack like FTB without installing a single mod. It offers everything you could possibly imagine. From Backpacks to Jetpacks...
It also adds an API allowing you guys to easily install/code Addons for this.
You own a Server which is not only minigame-based and your Players got bored of playing Survival?
Then you will absolutely love this Plugin! It adds a whole new Layer of Survival to your Server by adding more than 400+ new Items! "

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
here is the explenation"
Slimefun is a plugin which aims to basically turn your Bukkit Server into a modpack like FTB without installing a single mod. It offers everything you could possibly imagine. From Backpacks to Jetpacks...
It also adds an API allowing you guys to easily install/code Addons for this.
You own a Server which is not only minigame-based and your Players got bored of playing Survival?
Then you will absolutely love this Plugin! It adds a whole new Layer of Survival to your Server by adding more than 400+ new Items! "
Certainly sounds thrilling, not sure its quite my thing however. I reckon it has legs though hopefully we see what the rest of the islands community thinks about such a revolutionary plugin change.
- Raptor

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
I love this idea! Sounds very fun, but unfortunately I’m not sure if this would be implemented. Adding so many things will change how islands works, and I don’t think Dacon would want too many changes.

But please keep thinking up great ideas :D

ItzCorpsey

PATRON
xItzChey
xItzChey
Patron
Ratings
35 5
I love this idea! Sounds very fun, but unfortunately I’m not sure if this would be implemented. Adding so many things will change how islands works, and I don’t think Dacon would want too many changes.

But please keep thinking up great ideas :D
I agree but its something for dacon to think about :)

woolly26

Forum Master
ELITE
woolly26
woolly26
ELITE
Ratings
237 90
hey guys,

im playing islands for a while now like multiple seasons, i recognize that some people dont like playing anymore! then i also mean the new people who join
"how do i play this?" " its skyblock on acid water" "oh never mind im gone" and that kind of conversations.
here is my idea:if its possible its maybe an idea to add Slime Fun, thats with machines and a lot of tools u can make yourself etc
what do u guys think? i think it may get more players to islands!
i hope it can be placed in islands and maybe in the rest of the server!

kindest regards,

Badxchey
I've been playing servers with slime fun plugin and it's enjoyable.

ItzCorpsey

PATRON
xItzChey
xItzChey
Patron
Ratings
35 5
I've been playing servers with slime fun plugin and it's enjoyable.
Same my own survival server is with slimefun haha thats were i got the idea to xD