If you could own any animal that's ever existed no matter how big or small it is what animal would you pick?

Chops19975

MVP+
Chops19975
Chops19975
MVP+
Ratings
I would love to raise a grey wolf, they just seem so interesting to me especially with all the different subspecies.

So yeah if I could magically have an animal that would be so loyal as to not kill/harm me or others it would probably be a grey wolf.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,320 82
While I do agree with you on wolves being amazing animals to own, I think I’d personally have to go with an animal that I can both relate to, and adore.

...Sloths! I don’t really know what it is, but I just find them very adorable. I also relate to sloths heavily because well, they’re very slow and are also known for being sleepy. The only time they don’t look adorable, is when their fur is all wet ... then, they are literal nightmare fuel.

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hmm, if I could have any animal in the world then I’d have to pick a polar bear. Primarily due to how my family calls me the bear because of our supposed similar exterior and interior qualities. I’ve always wished I could be best bros with a bear but they’re desire to eat me has been quite the hindrance! There’s still hope though, I saw a man chilling with his polar bear in his pool. I picked polar bear specifically because I love their white fur, it’s really quite beautiful and majestic y’know?

Calari

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Calari
Calari
MVP+
Ratings
150 7
Any animal . . .
I'm gonna go down. Way down. Black smoker.
No, I meant:
Visiting the weird and freaky creatures living in a dark and (to us) hostile and toxic environment,
well that would be interesting, to say the least.^^

Ratings
18 1
I would love to raise a grey wolf, they just seem so interesting to me especially with all the different subspecies.

So yeah if I could magically have an animal that would be so loyal as to not kill/harm me or others it would probably be a grey wolf.
A big siberian tiger. I truly believe they are the most beautiful and magnificent animal in the world. Also i like the Cincinnati Bengals so...