If you had one wish what would you wish for?

Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
What is the one thing that you would wish for?

To me I would likely wish for an end of all poverty, So, no more people dying from starvation and other horrible curable diseases.

AlfieJay

Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10
Probably to make all water not only drinkable but also to contain all the nutrients you'll need for the day. This way even dirty or ocean water would be drinkable and healthy so more of the worlds population could live healthier lives :D

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
I'd wish for more wishes, so I wouldn't be limited to having to choose "the best thing" to wish for. Also, I'd wish that other people could have wishes too. I don't want to be the guy who used magic to cure cancer, hate, and poverty. Let other people do that and let me have personal wishes, bro!

Jelly

Dedicated Member
PATRON
IceJellyIce
IceJellyIce
Patron
Ratings
110 1
I'd wish for more wishes, so I wouldn't be limited to having to choose "the best thing" to wish for. Also, I'd wish that other people could have wishes too. I don't want to be the guy who used magic to cure cancer, hate, and poverty. Let other people do that and let me have personal wishes, bro!
I was planning to write that.. then i saw your post at the bottom xD

axonic

MVP+
unflexed
unflexed
MVP+
Ratings
33 2
I’d wish for a better world around us. For humans to take in consideration of the harm we’ve done to our earth. I’d wish for pollution to be cleaned up around us. For animals and their much needed habitat that is slowly diminishing to be restored.

This is our only chance at a life and a planet full of giving. I’d wish humans would realize that we are causing irreversible damage.

-Katie

Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
I’d wish for a better world around us. For humans to take in consideration of the harm we’ve done to our earth. I’d wish for pollution to be cleaned up around us. For animals and their much needed habitat that is slowly diminishing to be restored.

This is our only chance at a life and a planet full of giving. I’d wish humans would realize that we are causing irreversible damage.

-Katie
Definitely a good wish.

Chops19975

MVP+
Chops19975
Chops19975
MVP+
Ratings
I would wish the world could be a safer enviroment/place. Where the organisms inhabiting it could enojoy one an others company as well as a genuenly not being polluted.

So pretty much world peace and somehow having a sustainable 'clean' enviroment.

Luci

Forum Expert
ELITE
drowfie
drowfie
ELITE
Ratings
98 3

-Katie
I really agree with this one ^ I don't think it's our world's problem but more so the societys problem.

Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
All of us out here wishing for world changing things, I wish for affordable/free education for all. All of the things spoken about above can be achieved if those who want to help could afford it <3
Definitely a good idea.

All of us out here wishing for world changing things, I wish for affordable/free education for all. All of the things spoken about above can be achieved if those who want to help could afford it <3
I have to disagree, honestly. Education, at least to a degree, is affordable in most places, and in those where it isn't people don't have the time to get an education anyways, because they have to work for their / their families livelihood.