Ig Farm or Cactus Farm

Christiaan0607

Ratings
19 6
Hey! IG Farm is the best one yet! But Cactus is more like for beginners because it Is cheaper!

Creech

MVP
CreechLP
CreechLP
MVP
Ratings
Cactus is very easy to handle but takes long to build and isn't that easy without fly (/vote for daily flight time you can activate with /tf) but its cheaper for starters. Ig farms after you got enough money to buy some (i would suggest about 10) and search for a good efficient design.

Others, do you agree ?

OakiiDoakie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
OakiiDoakie
OakiiDoakie
ELITE
Ratings
112 11
Cactus since it’s sooo much cheaper and once you got 1 chunk big cactus farm build a ig farm :)

omgitsdino

ELITE
leevitate
leevitate
ELITE
Ratings
26 9
I prefer cacti farms, but ig farms are the best to make money!

JustZee

MVP+
JustZee
JustZee
MVP+
Ratings
14 1
Cactus is very easy to handle but takes long to build and isn't that easy without fly (/vote for daily flight time you can activate with /tf) but its cheaper for starters. Ig farms after you got enough money to buy some (i would suggest about 10) and search for a good efficient design.

Others, do you agree ?
I do :D

menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
I believe that IGs are a good form of money making. Once you start making enough nightly (usually about 200-300 igs) you can focus on IGs specifically and ditch the cactus. That's what I did and I already have 20 mil even after paying myself around 6:30 PM this afternoon, and its 1:30 am. If you have the money, focus on IGs especially.