Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

Pine_Leaf

MVP
Pine_Leaf
Pine_Leaf
MVP
Ratings
I believe ig spawners should be on the shop because many people bother players that the fact that is they can't get it. Thanks for the suggestions.

MyMixtapeOnFire

Dedicated Member
ELITE
mymixtapeonfire
mymixtapeonfire
ELITE
Ratings
143 5
Having IG spawners in the shop would break the economy, unfortunately. However, since they are only $10 an ingot, it would be worth considering.

PolarisStar

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
94 7
I think that IG spawners SHOULD Be in the shop, and that Iron Ingots sell price should rise to maybe about $25 an ingot. However, this does mean that buying an Iron ingot would be more expensive, but I don't think that would be much of a problem. Plus, having iron ingot price go up, it can help new player gain money by mining for Iron.

Maybe Iron Golem Spawners go for 500k?

MyMixtapeOnFire

Dedicated Member
ELITE
mymixtapeonfire
mymixtapeonfire
ELITE
Ratings
143 5
^ no no no no no no no no. If IG's are added to the shop, they will be for way more than 500k. Not to mention Iron prices should NOT rise a single cent if you can buy them. That's EXACTLY how you break an economy.

PolarisStar

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
94 7
Okay I guess you're right. Iron prices would have to stay the same. So lemme make a suggestion:
IG spawners go for around 1.5 - 3 Million in shop? After all, they would still be considered the second best spawner in the game. The only one that's better is the Cave Spider Spawner.
But tbh, how does it break the economy? I mean, if you skyrocket IG Spawner price when the iron ingot price doesn't go up, who would buy IG Spawners from the shop? Right now on survival, you can't say that IG spawners arethat good. A full double chest of Iron Ingot only sells for 30k at the most, and a full double Chest of Spider Eyes sells for 220k.

MyMixtapeOnFire

Dedicated Member
ELITE
mymixtapeonfire
mymixtapeonfire
ELITE
Ratings
143 5
Yes, and gunpowder is a slow ineffective way of making money, as well as creeper spawners are expensive-ish. Just like the way IG's will be if we add them to the shop.

PolarisStar

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
94 7
Yes, and gunpowder is a slow ineffective way of making money, as well as creeper spawners are expensive-ish. Just like the way IG's will be if we add them to the shop.
I guess. Maybe I'm just not seeing it.
As many great leaders do break the economy, let the next generation fix it.
What generation broke the economy? Is this Survival you are talking about?

This is so funny that we are arguing about this.

MyMixtapeOnFire

Dedicated Member
ELITE
mymixtapeonfire
mymixtapeonfire
ELITE
Ratings
143 5
I wouldn't consider it arguing. Can't have two clashing ideas without a debate taking place.

ChloeMonster

Ratings
67 3
I don't think IG spawners should be in shop because they would break the economy. The reason why is because if someone bought a bunch they require no sword to die if you make a proper IG spawners. Then they would be making a lot of money. I don't play survival everyday but i do understand that shop is the way it is so one person can't buy everything that's there and so that People who don't have a lot of money can still buy some stuff. So unfortunately Mix is right that IGs would break the economy.

Andre

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Anndre
Anndre
ELITE
Ratings
102 7
I don't think IG spawners should be in shop because they would break the economy. The reason why is because if someone bought a bunch they require no sword to die if you make a proper IG spawners. Then they would be making a lot of money. I don't play survival everyday but i do understand that shop is the way it is so one person can't buy everything that's there and so that People who don't have a lot of money can still buy some stuff. So unfortunately Mix is right that IGs would break the economy.
You can't even make much money, so if they do add them to the shop, it's be a waste of money buying them.

MyMixtapeOnFire

Dedicated Member
ELITE
mymixtapeonfire
mymixtapeonfire
ELITE
Ratings
143 5
You can't even make much money,
Completely false. It takes longer to make more money, however Iron Golem spawners are still the go-to for money making. You can literally log onto minevast and minimize the window, watch a movie, and move your character around every-so-often and boom you're rich.

PolarisStar

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
94 7
I guess having them in the in-game shop would be a bit overpowered. But I do think that IG spawners are TOO rare, and they should be able to get via the online store. Yes, I know that you can buy crate keys and get them from crates, but I'm talking about actually buying IGs on the online store for about $2.50 a piece.