Rejected Iglo Parkour - Easy

Would you like to see this parkour on ManaCube?

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

peachay

Dedicated Member
Ratings
105 9
Hi there,
I do like the theme of this map, but I feel as though you have not executed it well. First of all, the build of your igloo is not the best, because it looks a little more like a tent. Moreover, you have not put a lot of detail nor effort into this map, and the blocks you have used for your parkour do not match the theme. However, although I have not tested it, I do like the parkour, as I believe it has a lot of variety (based on the pictures you have provided), and it looks really fun. I am going to give you a -0, but if you change the igloo and/or add a bit more detail I will definitely change my rating.

Good luck,
Allie

PancakezRule5

Dedicated Member
MVP+
ClickFilA
ClickFilA
MVP+
Ratings
164 25
-0, I think you can make the Igloo itself a little more round, using w/e, But I would totally chance my mind!

peachay

Dedicated Member
Ratings
105 9
I really like it! You've improved the parkour and the build itself a lot, and added a better variety of jumps. I am going to change my rating to a +1

Good luck,
Allie

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi DancingCloud / Celeste,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The theme is not good, there is already some snow maps, which are not original and overused. The build is not really good too, it's pretty simple and the igloo don't really looks good, and most of your parkour is floating around the build, making your build pretty messy.
However I pretty like the parkour, using some varied and interesting jumps !

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.