Not open for further replies.

rmc22

MVP+
rmc22
rmc22
MVP+
Ratings
19 1
-1 Theme isn't original, plenty of winter like maps.
Jumps aren't all that great, repetitive and not very varied. Also quite a bit of floating jumps which isn't liked very much by judges.
Plenty of exploits, I suggest going through and finding them and fixing them

rmc22

MVP+
rmc22
rmc22
MVP+
Ratings
19 1
Thank you for your constructive criticisms. I have gone through and fixed all of the exploits, I do believe I found every last one of them.
You you did fix most of them, well done, but I still found 2 you havent completely fixed so if I ever see you online I'll show you them.

AlfieJay

Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10

The build looks really artificial and bad. On top of that, the parkour is repetitive which makes maps really boring for players. Also the theme is unoriginal. Other then that, parts of the parkour were quite fun. I hope to see more maps in the future :D

Just to clarify, this is NOT a final response but just my opinion ;D

Ratings
2 1
I added different jumps and a changed a few, I couldn't find the two exploits so it would be nice if you could show me. The new jump count is 47.

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi Catching_on_Fire,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The theme is not really original, because there is already a lot of "Ice/Snow" themed maps, after there is no Igloo maps, but I still think you can choose something else. The build is not really good, The igloo looks quite simple, and I don't really like how the parkour is floating around the build, it's pretty messy, try to put all your parkour on/in the build. The parkour could be better, it's pretty varied, but still feel a bit repetitive (A lot of head hitters for example), there is also 2 exploits here : http://prntscr.com/lk71sh http://prntscr.com/lk71zs

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.