Dedicated Member
VIP
Careening
Careening
VIP
Ratings
112 2
I MEANT TO SAY RETIREMENT IN TITLE, AHHHHH

I don't know why, but it just seems so odd that this server and everyone who has ever come on it has been a part of my life for the past 3 years now. Just thinking about that amount of time and how much you've changed in that time is mind-boggling to me. I hope that one day all of you can look back at the person you once were when you first came here, and I hope you will learn as much from this server as I did, because I know it's just a computer game, but wow, believe when I say that this server and the people on it have forever changed the person I am today. I'm so sad to go, but my life right now demands so much from me that I must sacrifice my position here. I'm so sorry to leave you guys, I feel I owe so much more to all of you than I ever can.

I do want to thank each and every single person who has ever come on this server; whether they come on every once in a while, or come on once a year, or who come on every day as an escape, or who don't even remember that they once played on a server called "MineVast" or "ManaCube". You've all helped me in some way or another to become the man I am today. And to the select group of people who have been there for me when I was at my lowest, to all those who helped me with a favor, to all those who make me laugh, to all those who made me think; whether or not you call me Careening, Careen, Caree, Carebear, Ice Careen, or any other nickname (honestly, how do you guys make more?); To everyone who has known me as Careening; Thank you. You know who you are.

I'll see you guys at some point or another, I'm sure of it.

With all the love I can give,
~Careening

Last edited:

Ambibug

Retired
ELITE
Ambibug
Ambibug
ELITE
Ratings
262 6
:,(

Disco

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
CARE NO :c Love you man, see you around < 3
Thanks for all you did c:

noodlemonkey01

VIP
ImALiarTrustMe
ImALiarTrustMe
VIP
Ratings
154 8
Farewell Caree,

It was truly a pleasure having you here, I wish you the best of luck on your journeys and I hope that one day we may be able to meet again. <3

GgGotGame

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Always looked up to you when I was a staff member care. Best of luck in life, much love dude <3

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Awh, Caree. :( It's sad to see you go. You were a really great staff member. I wish you the best of luck in the future. Take care out there, and I hope to see you in the future. :) <3

Sophie(413)

Ratings
90 4
Caree. It's so sad to see you go. You were an amazing staff member and you will be missed. Best of luck in the future, and of course your life. But I know you will do more great things out there. I understand why you are retiring and it's totally ok. Just saying, come back to visit sometimes, doesn't have to be 24/7 but still! Take care, live life to the fullest of your ability and hope to see you again in the future!