QA Team
Faudon
Faudon
QA Team
Ratings
351 6
Hoi AnnieoL,
I'll be giving your map a 0, for the following reasons:
The theme for your map is original, and the build representing it is good, except the 'Colgate' sign that looks a bit odd.
About the parkour, compared to the last time, it has changed and for the better, but I still think you should change some jumps as it is still pretty repetitive, all the jumps are fences, wool and ladders, and makes it less fitting for a medium difficulty.
I would recommend you using blocks such as; brewing stands, soulsand, ice, vines, heads, pistons, water, etc. (You got tons of blocks to play with)
I would also like to point out that there is a little 4 jump-exploit possible to make with speed 2, here is a screenshot for reference:
https://prnt.sc/n28vp3

¡Good Luck! ❤

Dooble

Dedicated Member
QA Team
doobix
doobix
QA Team
Ratings
246 9
dude if it got rejected a no is a no its not gonna be accepted now also fourthys like the worst person to get advice from ever wtf

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
dude if it got rejected a no is a no its not gonna be accepted now also fourthys like the worst person to get advice from ever wtf
Not necessarily. On her previous submission, I encouraged her to resubmit her map with a few changes.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
Hi Annie, we did good so I'm hoping to try and help you get this map accepted! not to be rude or anything, but I do have 8 maps accepted meaning I know what i am kind of doing parkour wise so I did my best with the parkour on your map.

Dooble no need to be rude.
-if you want to try and tell others to not have my help, please state reasons. also stop spreading false rumors about me or I will get Chocbar on your chat logs. Along with your friends. I might even take it as far as a cringe distract.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Alright, let's not get any threats going here. No need to go any further.

Sketchinqq

Dedicated Member
MVP
Sketchinqq
Sketchinqq
MVP
Ratings
66 3
Hoi AnnieoL,
I'll be giving your map a 0, for the following reasons:
The theme for your map is original, and the build representing it is good, except the 'Colgate' sign that looks a bit odd.
About the parkour, compared to the last time, it has changed and for the better, but I still think you should change some jumps as it is still pretty repetitive, all the jumps are fences, wool and ladders, and makes it less fitting for a medium difficulty.
I would recommend you using blocks such as; brewing stands, soulsand, ice, vines, heads, pistons, water, etc. (You got tons of blocks to play with)
I would also like to point out that there is a little 4 jump-exploit possible to make with speed 2, here is a screenshot for reference:
https://prnt.sc/n28vp3

¡Good Luck! ❤
thanks for telling me i fixed it

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Hey Annie, glad to tell you your map has finally been accepted.

As has been said before, the theme is original and the build is decent (I still think the Colgate isn't great, but I know it's a big part of the build so it's fine). The parkour is a lot better now, it fits the map well. However I found it a little bit easy for a Medium so I buffed a couple jumps.

Thanks for submitting, I'd love to see more maps from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.